TV watched time ?

c10

Registered
Curious to know what amount of time watched by members here?

Myself is less than 1 hour per month.
Two weeks ago in a hotel for work I watched science Channel for several hours each night after work due to nothing to do.
Before this I watched TV with Red @ his place, and over a year ago during Hurricane Harvey we watched the weather.

Curious to know what amount of
time watched by members here ?

Myself is less than 1 hour per month .

Two weeks ago in a hotel for work I watched science Channel
for several hours each night after work due to nothing to do .

Before this I watched TV with Red @ his place,
and over a year ago during Hurricane Harvey
we watched the weather .

In the winter i watch a lot of tv. Im a hermit in the winter. Come apring and warmer weather i may watch wheel of fortune but i try to be out on the bike more. I also used to mow 7 acres so it took a lot of my tv time :)

Not very much, and usually History, Discovery or Velocity if and when I do.
And parts of the local news for the weather...which usually runs into Wheel of Fortune.
If I'm inside, I usually put the tv on a music channel.

I watch Premier League (English soccer) and the occasion movie on Netflix. In the summer the tube is almost never on. I'm not going to waste a summer day parked on the couch, life is to short.

The only things I watch is either documentaries on youtube or movies (dvds or sometimes netflix) I get eye and ear cancer if I listen or watch brainwash TV and commercials.
In moderation and If then at night. I could never watch anything at daytime.

Last edited:
I have the TV on every night while I work just for noise but I don't think I have watched a full movie or tv show in years...

Well, I hate to bring this up, but . . . .
we now live in the Orwellian future described by George Orwell in 1947 in his book, '1984' with ' a screen in EVERY room', Big Brother watching us THROUGH the cameras built into these 'TVs', privacy is a thing of the past, AND something to be ashamed of, after all, if you want 'privacy', you MUST be doing something to be ashamed of?
But seriously folks, the garbage spewed from those screens is absolute dribble, aimed at us to dumb us all down and the 60 hertz flash rate is akin to giving us all a lobotomy, to aid the dumbing down.
I only watch youtube content nowadays, that way I can CHOOSE what I want to watch and its nice NOT to have adverts.
I have my laptop hooked up to my 42 inch TV with a HDMI cable, and stream youtube vids, I like watching engineering subjects on docos, and peoples youtube channels such as Jay Leno's Garage, Jaret Campisi, 650IB, 5up, the Cleveland Fastboys, Mustie, Self Reliance with Shawn James, etc, etc.
The Russian road rage vids are awesome too, but there's something uncool about turning people's daily misery into entertainment for the masses, don't you think?
LiveLeak is also amazing to watch, but once again, misery becomes entertainment, not good.
Here's a good one, Fred Dibnah, old school steeplejack, chimney demolition . . . brick by brick.
I think I've watched almost all the Hayabusa content vids, oh and drag racing is cool too! The superbikes and MotoGp is great to watch too, but hard to find any of the latest races. It's all pay per view I guess.
Enough from me, someone else can have a turn now.

Last edited:
Reactions: c10
Streaming only here. No cable / satellite.
Free to air is rubbish here in Aus
Normally about 1-2hr a night

If I'm not riding, im working. If im not working or riding, im on Xbox. If im not riding, working, or on Xbox, im hanging out with my kids. If im none of the forementioned, im asleep.

My wife watches tv, I putter around, then join her in the living room for a coupe of hours before bed however I watch YouTube and Netflix on iPad. Most tv shows don’t hold my interest.

Well, I hate to bring this up, but . . . .
we now live in the Orwellian future described by George Orwell in 1947 in his book, '1984' with ' a screen in EVERY room', Big Brother watching us THROUGH the cameras built into these 'TVs', privacy is a thing of the past, AND something to be ashamed of, after all, if you want 'privacy', you MUST be doing something to be ashamed of?
But seriously folks, the garbage spewed from those screens is absolute dribble, aimed at us to dumb us all down and the 60 hertz flash rate is akin to giving us all a lobotomy, to aid the dumbing down.
I only watch youtube content nowadays, that way I can CHOOSE what I want to watch and its nice NOT to have adverts.
I have my laptop hooked up to my 42 inch TV with a HDMI cable, and stream youtube vids, I like watching engineering subjects on docos, and peoples youtube channels such as Jay Leno's Garage, Jaret Campisi, 650IB, 5up, the Cleveland Fastboys, Mustie, Self Reliance with Shawn James, etc, etc.
The Russian road rage vids are awesome too, but there's something uncool about turning people's daily misery into entertainment for the masses, don't you think?
LiveLeak is also amazing to watch, but once again, misery becomes entertainment, not good.
Here's a good one, Fred Dibnah, old school steeplejack, chimney demolition . . . brick by brick.
I think I've watched almost all the Hayabusa content vids, oh and drag racing is cool too! The superbikes and MotoGp is great to watch too, but hard to find any of the latest races. It's all pay per view I guess.
Enough from me, someone else can have a turn now.

That's pretty funny that you stream YouTube because at my house on the weekends instead of watching a movie that is just trash we will pick a topic i,e, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, construction equipment, photography, wedding proposals you name it and binge watch on a topic and be amazed at what we find.

Back