Turn key no power 2007 hayabusa

Mike&ike96

Registered
I was hooking up a second battery and it’s arc’ed out then went to turn the key after taking it off and no power not a bit. The clock don’t come on or anything. I checked all the inline fuses and none are visually popped anything will help thanks

blownf10.jpg

You check the 30A fuse on the starter relay? .....
yes I did I checked all the fuses I’m thinking it could have popped the main relay not sure ran out of daylight yesterday just trying to get all possibility’s and make a check list

Well that is about the only thing that would cause No power to anything, unless like you said one of the circuits in the main relay failed. You might want to ring out the main fuse, I had one once that didn't look failed but was. Check for voltage at the main battery cable and the red wire coming off the starter relay and at the fuse block,

alright thanks man i will check again and just replace it ..I just hope it didn’t fry the main wire or anything like that hope it’s a easy fix

did you pull the main fuse and look close at it? i have seen them read good , minor crack in the fill, but not carry the amprage. Pull it and visually inspect with magnify glass.

Back