Turbo1300 is Cheating

OB_jeffw

Registered
Chuck came over today and dropped off some Mikuni Racing (trip-clamp, andcountershaft cover) parts for me to "look at". Very cool stuff, it's a safe bet that they never leave (oops there goes more money).

Guess I'll install them and update my Busa-Mods web page for all to see.

That turbo guy must think very high of you. Wow, I wish I had friends like that. Your bike is really going to look way cool!!! Please post pictures of the finish product.

cycle stuff,Need db for busa 99 in smoke does it come in lite smoke and dark smoke or only one shade? how do I order one thank you richie busa from hayabusa org.

Richie, the come in light smoke like the stock screen and they come in dark smoke (pretty dark). I have a dark smoke in stock for the 99 busa. Email me!

Cycle Stuff

Can you get me a good deal on the tripple clamp setup that Jeff has? Let me know, my email is under my homepage.

Jeff loved your website, very informative. I guess it's good to know Chuck!

Thanks Bob

Steven, Magical Racing makes the iridium screen that you are looking for. I will be carrying them as soon as they fix there machine that does the coating process. They are fairly expensive but from what a couple of guys have told me they are pretty durable and don't chip to easy. They will be around $400.

The Mikuni top clamps are $625. And from a fit and finish point of view worth every penny of it. Let me know if you are interested in getting those, rear sets or the sprocket cover from Mikuni.

Mike, "backsets" are what Fred at yoyodyne calls "rearsets". I don't know if that is a Japan term, or if Fred just made it up.

-jeffw

Back