It is all YOUR faults

.......post some time slips.....
It is embarassing to post my best time at LACR on the Busa but I was number 115 and I hope to get better

<!--EDIT|Tetge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122591083 -->

BusaLACR.jpg

The ZX12R is #128. If you compare my slip abpve, I seem to have beat him to the 60' and the 330' but he murdered me once he got on the pipe. That is a wicked fast bike, IMHO.

vsZX12R.jpg

And because this is no doubt considered whoring and it is in the incorrect place on the board a recent run by me in my '03 Cobra at LACR stock suspension; interior; stock rims with MT 17" DR's out backl daily driver on 91 octane. Car #248

CobraLACR.jpg

One last slip.  Mustang at Famoso recently.  Drove it up there and ran it on a Friday night.  For those in So Cal, a big difference and, you will not the ink on the time slip which is a dead give away that it is not LACR . Car #162

<!--EDIT|Tetge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122591895 -->

Famoso.jpg

My final observations are that my car picked up 26.85 mph in the second 1/8th at Famoso and 25.059 at LACR. The ZX12R picked up 26.605 mph in the second 1/8th but the Busa laid down and only picked up 23.331 on its best run ever. I am puzzled but the Busa only has 600 miles on it so maybe it needs to loosen up some.
But, to return to the mods thread, I did order 16/42 gears for it and they will be here soon.

mr b that would be the reaction time. also slow...
I see the village idiot snuck out and started posting about my reaction time.

Funny Cache,  how you list the few stock pieces on you're bike in you're sig., but fail to mention the full laundry list of items that aren't.  Including the extended swingarm, exhaust, lowering etc.

Let's keep it apples to apples, not oranges or grapefruit in you're case.

Both my and Tetge's bikes are only a few weeks old with only a hand full of passes on both.  In addition, few, if any mods are done to these bikes, and matter of fact that 10.86 was done with the factory oil in it and has not had a single screw turned on it.

Add to it the fact that we are running at LACR, already one of the slowest tracks on the West Coast, but under the worst conditions of the year possible.  But, you should understand what damage a bad DA, track prep and head winds can do.

That was the point of this exercise...  Take the quickest bikes that runs in our group and test them head to head for baseline numbers with stock bikes, with real riders in the real conditions that we are forced to deal with out here in the High Desert.  

I won't even mention why the reaction time was not important to me while making a solo pass at the local Wed. night hometown track while familiarizing myself with my new bike.  Bike control and having a good time seemed to be the priority of the day, rather than tree work.  FYI, my next pass I cut an .043 R/T.  I will post the slip upon you're request.

I know it's a pointless offer, but you are welcome to to bring you're stock bike to the same track and we can make some passes.  Perhaps then you will have earned the right to run you're mouth.    
beerchug.gif

Back