2005 busa clutch upgrade

I need to get a ecu flash and a shift light.

I can't just yet.

Back in Michigan in 2006.

I had been racing a 2004 GSXR 1000.

I raced like 3 times.

I got the best of a 10.55.

It was a stock bike.

Just geared with a PC and exhaust.

We'll see if you can do better than that on Sunday ~ I'm sure that my little GSXR will go in the low 10's . . .

:poke:

Pretty sure I saw that "little GSXR" go low 9's at Fontucky(don't let him bait you Jeremy,I saw him take money 3 times in a row from a ZX10[or a BMW 1000,can't remember which one it was now]on that bike :laugh:).:whistle:

Pretty sure I saw that "little GSXR" go low 9's at Fontucky
don't let him bait you Jeremy, I saw him take money 3 times in a row from a ZX10
or a BMW 1000, can't remember which one it was now on that bike.

:laugh:

:whistle:

That was the dude on that Hayabusa with a slick that went low nines ~ maybe Wayne's Team WandL Racing GSXR went low nines . . .

091506_03.jpg

[video=youtube;XmpsB8KFgu8]

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the dude on that Hayabusa with a slick that went low nines ~ maybe Wayne's Team WandL Racing GSXR went low nines . . .

091506_03.jpg

[video=youtube;XmpsB8KFgu8]

Dude,your memory's way worse than mine.:laugh:...I kinda remember you rollin' back out of the lights so you wouldn't run faster than a 10.0,and then you lookin' back over your shoulder so you wouldn't beat the dude by too much so he'd want to go again,which he did,and lost again.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude,
your memory's way worse than mine. :laugh: . . .

I kinda remember you rollin' back out of the lights so you wouldn't run faster than a 10.0,
and then you lookin' back over your shoulder so you wouldn't beat the dude by too much so he'd want to go again,
which he did,
and lost again. :laugh:

Didn't go in the nines according to the track timer ~ so you can't really say it's a nine second bike . . .

:rulez:

You can buy the Brocks clutch mod or you can weld the slipper together for about $25,both achieve the same result. I welded the slipper on all of my bikes and saved about $800 by doing it myself vs buying Brocks clutch mod for each bike.
You weld it together at $10,000 clutch?

Back