It is all YOUR faults

Tetge

Registered
This is about mods.  This time I was definitely 100% not going to do a single one.  But, I came to this site to see how to handle some maintenance and stuff on my new Busa and I started to read your posts.  Now, I have Heli-Bars on the bike and the Speed-O-Healer waiting to be installed and Yosh cans (although I know that they are not the answer for power) and a 16T/42T in the mail. At least the suspension settings mod was free.  
This has to stop.  But, at least I know who all were directly responsible for all these mods.  I did the center stand mod on my own.
Did I mention that I did the hump mod yesterday and it is on the bike?
I guess I'll take a pic later but right now I have to go to LACR and race the damm thing.

<!--EDIT|Tetge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122508973 -->

firedevil.gif
U R Welcome
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Tetge -
Pics of the bike and you racing would be appropriate here!
Scoot sounds like it is coming along!

He's my riding buddy (and Arch-Rival) We just got back from the track tonight.... let me see what I can do.

He's gonna be bent when he finds out I have infiltrated the Lions Den and am monitoring his progress!

But, like they say... "Keep you're friends close, and you're enemies closer".
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|Brakelate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122553134 -->

Here's a teaser from Los Angeles County Raceway tonight where we were running with the local fast-guy on his R1.

<!--EDIT|Brakelate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122552177 -->

R1k.jpg

Ouch, who let that Brakelate guy post over here?
I don't know about anyone else, but that 2004 stock ZX12R is really fast. Even when I get the same or better 60' and 330' times, it traps 4-5 mph faster than my bike. I either got a weak Busa, or that Kawasaki has a lot more stock than a stock Busa. At least I trap faster than a stock R1.
Now, where is the UPS man?

Ouch, who let that Brakelate guy post over here?
I don't know about anyone else, but that 2004 stock ZX12R is really fast.  Even when I get the same or better 60' and 330' times, it traps 4-5 mph faster than my bike.  I either got a weak Busa, or that Kawasaki has a lot more stock than a stock Busa.  At least I trap faster than a stock R1.
Now, where is the UPS man?
post some time slips.....
My buddy's 12 has a higher trap speed than my bus, but he's pushin more power and less weight. Hell, my other buddy has an R1 that wears me out, him on his bike weighs less than my bike alone.

Back