Little update on the busa

AZIROC

Registered
well, for the most part i have been quiet when it comes to mods *except recently* and heck, even quiet when it comse to what ive been up 2. but just alittle recent update on mods:

appearance:
Clear front turn signals
screens
PUIG clear/black DB
Pilot Power tires
DID 530 chain
reworked forks/rear shock
(UFO undertail ordered but not here yet)
(polished frame, swing arm, rims, heal gaurds, bar ends will be in a month)
Blue gauges 220 mph reverse glow
Speedo healer

Power:
PAIR valve
BMC race filter
Rubber seals for air box/ram air
PCII *figures, now the SOB works and ill be getting a custom map here real quick*
Yoshi slip-ons (full HMF high-mount CF ordered, should be here when the UFO gets here)
Intake Cam Mod (w/ APE manual tentioner and APE sprockets) *will b installed same time as HMF*.. maybe up to Webb cams in future.. wanns c how much HP/TQ i get from the intake
Valve job / ported head / new springs / v-stack and titanium retainers. *agian, this month will b very busy 4 the bike*
APE clutch pack w/ APE springs & APE Clutch plate cover
Valve job and new NGK spark plugs *will be installed with other stuff*
mix of NOS and NX nitrous parts (installed, but bottle not full so i dont do anything stupid till i get to a dyno, haha)
NOS fuel pump

i cant wait till the end of this month. only think i hope for, in a way, is i dont touch 300 hp (i guess the stock rods r the "weakest" part fo the engine.) but N/A i am hoping for 200 rwhp NA

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143870333 -->

Nice list...so we get to see some pics of this Beast anytime soon? Let us know the dyno numbers..should be intresting results...ever consider making it a stroker motor by changing out the Crank?

yea, i was gonna washing tit oday and take some new pics.. but decided to sleep instead
biggrin.gif

That's the same one you bought out here, right?

Good on ya!

--Wag--

nice list,the bike should fly,the only thing that i would suggest is that you use oem clutch plates,they are the best

those ape springs are very heavy,you will have to use a slave support with them,i have a set,and i pulled them out after 1 ride,to stiff for the street imo,knock on wood i haven't had any problems with the stock (05) setup,the only mods are a motorhead support and a aftermarket line

yes.....but sadly now it's gone,70 chevelle,509 ci,it was basicly a race car with plates,the only thing left is a 4'' exhaust system,10 lb bottle and a extra set of weld wheels and et streets

towards the end it became a living nightmare...

Back