Trying to help a friend !!??!!

Tell him to join the oRg and post up what he wants. You know the gang here, ever helpful :laugh:

This guy is my buddy, but he can barely navigate his email with out asking for help... So, I have been trying to get on here... We will see...:laugh:

Dump the entire list, none of it will help him with what he has and the pricing is through the roof. He needs to take that dude out back and introduce him to some pain.

Yea, thats what I told him... Its crazy how quick someone will try and take advantage of you when they see that you are new to something and don't know that much about it....

I think he is going to go with a brocks ....

I'd just tell him to go ride it a while. Its already faster than he's probably ever been on and adding 1000s into it really doesnt get *that* much more unless he's going to be on the drag strip...and even then he needs to learn to ride it first before dumping piles into it

Yea, thats what I told him... Its crazy how quick someone will try and take advantage of you when they see that you are new to something and don't know that much about it....

That is sooo not true b-dub_sr, if the girl has never been on that back of a Busa before. The best place to hold on is my inner thighs. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Back