I have a rich friend...

i've got $$ ,and still can't handle dumb butts/squids. make him take a msf course then maybe a tracks day. info is power. teach him!:rulez:

some peoples children...
tell him to get a learner bike first, and maybe explain how the bike works:
sometimes i find that pictures work good for me!:drooling3::duh:

Tell him to regear it, maybe +3 front minus 5 rear so he can do 75 without shifting and not hurt the bike and it will be slugish to help keep us safe from him
Posted via Mobile Device

I've heard of a "hard break-in", but that's just redonkulous !!

It won't matter though, he'll be on to something else by the time it gets fixed.

Tell him to regear it, maybe +3 front minus 5 rear so he can do 75 without shifting and not hurt the bike and it will be slugish to help keep us safe from him
Posted via Mobile Device

also pulling 2 plugs out would help :rofl:,,, theres also another option,,, this way he doesnt have to shift and he'll be 'in style'

lx50-12-1024.jpg

since the new r1 are probably good for 90 mph in first gear i wouldnt think it would have trashed the motor, not that it couldnt..but they are built for abuse like that...but I would also think an engine with some miles on it would handle it much better then brand new...

since the new r1 are probably good for 90 mph in first gear i wouldnt think it would have trashed the motor, not that it couldnt..but they are built for abuse like that...but I would also think an engine with some miles on it would handle it much better then brand new...

I donno, 15 min with first gear spun up ???

If my friend saved his pennies and worked OT to finally affored a bike id feel bad for him and try to help him out. If my RICH friend did that to a bike, Id laugh my azz off and ask him If i can have the dead bike. Oh, then id go to the dealer with him and pick out his new bike, then teach him to ride it. Its just different if your wealthy IMO

I have not heard of this ever. haha that coulddnt of even come close to sounding or feeling right.

Back