I confess, I have not ridden my motorcycle in....

That’s not much to work with. If you are dating and that’s taking up all your time think what it’s going to be like when you’re married. You might not even be able to own a bike then. If your job has you working so many hours that you no longer have free time look at Ali123. You want to turn out like that guy?

I havent ridden in a weekish. Trees getting cut down pn my propertyand can not get in garage at the moment .

frf.jpg

It's been over a year for me.

Got busy at the office and constant travel. When commuting needed to carry equipment so cage it was for the commute.

I vowed that would change come April. March 29 my appendix decided to burst in a bad way. I've been home-bound for almost a month now in recovery from the surgery. No corvette, no bike, no nada. Wife just told me premium is $4.50/gallon. I WILL be riding as soon as I get released by the Dr.

I havent ridden my busa in over a month. Between work, getting my other bike back on the road, and completing the r1 wheel swap I've been hard pressed to find time. Fingers crossed to get her back on the road next week.

Back