I love my motorcycle

It's not for sale anymore. I changed my mind a week or so ago.
After riding last night I'm now sure it ain't going anywhere

Sometimes you just need to take a break from it and do something else for a little while. Keep it maintained in the garage and then when you're ready take it out again...

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, and 3rd/4th gear 130-150mph power wheelies never felt so good... :thumbsup:

:beerchug:

I truely appreciate living in hawaii. I can ride year round...........Im going to cry when I end up moving back to somewhere that gets cold.

A friend of a friend of mine owns your bike now Doug.
Let me know if you want it back, I'll let him know:laugh:
Thanks Marty, I sure wish I could but with the new truck payment things are a little tight now. I hope they come out with a new Gen. III before long. Maybe by then I can have the implant in my back and it will help with the pain. I hope all is well with you. Thanks again

Well I hate to say I told you so, but....

Oh who the hell am I kidding...

told-you-so-meter1.jpg

Blanca, just reading this today. Yesterday I had the same epiphany as I rode up North here in New England. I Love my Busa! There is no other bike like it on the market. But I will sell it in a heartbeat for a Gen 3 if there is significant improvement!

gents .......... i have riden them all owned a bunch, nothing compares to my 08 busa . bought her in feb not even a year yet over 5k on her already my self . we are having a warm fall here in north jersey and i am taking full advantage of every second .

my bike is for sale too but after doing a 700 mile ride last week, i am not sure about selling her.
Rt.17 VT

rt. 17 vt.jpg

rt. 17 vt.jpg

Back