I have a rich friend...

might be better if you showed him the ropes, give him sound advice/tips/pointers...unless he is not really a friend?

unless you're jealous, or if he's a ****. those are two situations where i can see not helping. however, rich or poor, if a friend of mine is inexperienced on a streetbike and starts off with a 1k, you bet your tush i'll be there to help them figure out their bike.

you can have all the money from this world but it wont help you to have IQ higher that room temperature :laugh:

Too bad he didn't have a bottle of that NOS from the convienient store, it would shut off alot sooner. :rofl:

He is a friend and i gave him a lot of advice,,, asked him to do courses but he never cared, i even bought the 'twist of the wrist II DVD' for him,,, he never watched it... he just doesnt care about money,,, just wanna look 'IN STYLE'

Thjis kinda shiz pizzes me off. A guy with money wthat thinks he knows how to be a part of the sportbike community. I mean WTH!? ....I can find a much better use for his $6,000 and donate it to charity. Tell him your advise is good...sell the bike and get a car where he can be a squid and not kill us all. :poke:

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I pity the R1 although i am not a big fan of it.Your friend shouldnt abuse it in this manner:poke:

Tell him to fix the bike and keep it. Don't want a POS like that hitting the market!

Back