Trimming the mudflap

nice work dood. Was it hard to remove the tailsection to install the integrator? The more I look at it, the more I want to use an integrator instead of installing lights. Let me know how hard it was to remove the tailsection to get to the taillights

Mike

Busafied.........what are you talking about waming up? You're in TX right.........LOL...........it is getting kinda cold here huh? I would like to do the same mod you did......looks good.

the hump? LOL read my postings about the hump. LOL anyways I ride with my wife alot, and it's too much of a b&^#@ to switch it back and forth, so I just leave the seat on. I have ridden with it a couple of times, but usually I kep the seat on

mike

I am a littl e late but this is another suggestion forcleaning the undertail purchased the miror undertail from competition works. they advretise it with the stock taillights. You can request it without the stock harnesscompetition werkes. I purchased the lp amber signals. I had to driil two holes through the the fender eliminator after I carefully marked the location. The signal are not difficult to mount. I used disconector/connector ends for my wire harness to insure a tight secure fit (Home depot). Viola I have some what made a custom fender eliminator with tail lights. I choose this method instead of incorporating the signals into the taillight. I felt the separatoin of the signal would hpefully grab the attention of other drivers.

undertail_001.jpg

Some More Fender work...Just be carefull with them Dremels folks.

If yer scared of gouging yer pastic with a dremel, use 24t
hacksaw blade just in yer hand not the frame........finish with a fine file then some 1000 grit on the hard edges......takes every little burr off. :beerchug:

going for it on my reserve drill weekend when i have access to the Die Grinder again... I'll do something like busafied's first cut. Leave the stock signals for now, just reduce the flap and leave the plate bracket.

Back