06 Busa fender eliminator help

jbusa80

Registered
I just purchased this bike and need that awful huge mudflap gone. I was looking on ebay and a fender eliminator seems to simply be a bracket for your license plate to go on. So is that all an eliminator is? There is no under piece of plastic it comes with it or do you have to do cutting to the mudflap in anyway or do you simply remove it and put on the bracket?

Thanks for any help. :please:

Im going with a yana shiki undertail. Best looking undertail made for gen one imho. Minus a motorhead of course which utilizes the stock tail light but still has the smooth lines of the undertail underneath. But they are not made anymore as far as i know. Good luck.

Sent from mobile device

I just cut it off. Didn't use the precision you did tho. I grabbed my die grinder and went to town, then cleaned it up with a file. Wish I would seen your method. I would have done something similiar to that. It came out okay but the die grinder did get away once but its in a less noticeable area I suppose. I just got the bike this year and have spent enough money getting stuff for it, didn't wanna spend on the undertail.

Back