Trijicon Combat sights

It's the same amount even if I bid on one screw.
You cannot imagine .
And no I don't get 200 bucks for toilet seats.
Some big $ has been made by big folks but not by most.
It is lowest bidder wins usually .
Rightfully so cuz it would not be right for them to be able to buy whatever they want from whomever they want as there would be no open comp .
But on the flip it creates massive paperwork for the simplest things.
An army base cannot just go to home depot and buy five bolts.
The have to put out a RFQ for them and receive open bids, most of the time .
Some are closed and bids are not allowed.
As with Acog. Theirs is locked up and when the govt needs more acogs there is only one place they can go to get them .

Mattstang I almost got myself into another religious discussion for no app reason .
???Internet is diff to have real discussion cuz it lacks emphsasis and FTF . I think we both agree that it ain't no biggee . Not like they are saying they have to change the red reticle color cuz it reps the devil or anything. Simple to start numbering them and Mr Bindon will still need a wheel barrel to go to the bank.

Last edited:
Agreed. Lol. Hope he don't hurt his back. Maybe you could sell him a forklift.
Posted via Mobile Device

ps....amendments to contracts happen daily . Even after award.
There are clauses for that you know....:rofl:
If there isn't Lang in there regarding religious serial numbers it would take about a day to update the FAR clause list and make it so in all following so either way your right Mattstang

I don't really want to read a bunch of legal talk right now. Lol. But I'm sure there's a section on religious things. Point I'm saying is I'm sure they knew it wasn't kosher or it would be a well known fact and they would talk more about it.

Its the talk about well it doesn't specifically state that I can't do this specific thing. Its because it hasn't been done. Its that simple. I'm sure it'll be in a new contract.

A soldier carrying a bible is his personal belief and such. Nothing to do with it. Not everyone is religious I'm one of them. But it doesn't offend me or bother me in the slightest. My only problem with it is them trying to put it over innocently. Its not innocent or it would have a more profound design.

Like I said. I'm positive there is some paperwork in there about religious references. If not they got away. There most likely will be and just remove it. Don't make a big deal out of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

actually yes it has been known... and even I a lowly blonde girl knew about it and bought mine not just because of that...but I saw it as a perk
If they want to whine and moan about it being a holy war thats cool... I'll show them holy... ever dipped a bullet into pigs blood? It was done once and it had a very instant effect... check history. Just something else to think about.

I'm lost. Dipping bullet in pigs blood.
A lot of people didn't know about it. Blanca has two of them and didn't know. I haven't bought the acog but have looked at several, and knew nothing about it.

But as far as it being a perk. If I posted my opinion I'd be blasted into the dirt so ill just keep it to myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe you refer to the fact that when the British occupied India the bullets they used were lubed with pork fat and it drove the Muslims crazy !
Don't think anyone ever dipped them into the blood itself but I may be wrong.

I know the story that Val speaks of. GEN John J. Pershing and the Phillipine Insurrection. Early 20th Century.

I've always wanted the rumor to get out in Iraq/Afghanistan that the red tip on the tracer round is really pig's blood. Might even work....

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

Last edited:
That is too funny Skydivr.
Yes I remember now hearing about the story with Pershing.

The funny part is the part about how we should put a pig on every plane cuz then the bombers blood will mix with the pigs blood and he wont go to heaven thus all attacks on airplanes would stop.
Then they say drop 10,000 pigs into AFG and turn them loose. The Talibs would run away...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I cant stop laughing it is so evilly simple and real...

Back