Michigan Lotto Winner arrested on welfare fraud

It's a step in the right direction...shame she abused the system at all :banghead:

just another useless animal. im sure she will piss thru all of it within a couple years and then she will apply for her food stamps and her monthly welfare check again for which im sure the state will give her....:whistle:

I hope she loses the remainder of her winnings to legal fees/fines.

That is a shame. Glad they arrested her. Too bad welfare doesn't have a lifetime ban list for her sorry butt.

I live in Philly and I see so many ppl on a daily basis that abuse the system and get food stamps cash benefits and all sorts of free money from the goverment because they too farkin lazy to go out and get a job. :banghead:

I hate this crap.....I bust my ass everyday, as most everyone here does, work side jobs after work and weekends to fund my hobbies/toys, and they ROB me in taxes only to give it to pieces of **** like this...:banghead:

If she is totally being sustained through the state, meaning she has no job, then the "money" she bought that ticket with is the states money and she should loose her winnings on the principal she mis-used state funds.

I think she'll have a hard time saying she doesn't have any money when the state moves to collect back what she illegally took...

I love the interview of her: "I deserve my bridge card." (as shes walking out of her new house to her new car) :banghead:

As stated earlier, there was some debate that since the ticket *was probably* purchases with state (taxpayers) money, then the winnings should also be the taxpayers. Sucks that she will end up on the system again.

If she is totally being sustained through the state, meaning she has no job, then the "money" she bought that ticket with is the states money and she should loose her winnings on the principal she mis-used state funds.
I think there is better chance of seeing Elvis at Burger King today then the state doing anything rational like that. sounds good in theory tho.

Back