Tre?? yes/no

I haven't gone!

I'm still mooching..

I was asking about it simply because i have heard several people say it alters the power curve in the lower gears and also makes it more rideable..

This is obviously bollox or the piss takers would have been a bit more forthcoming with the answers.

Am i not allowed to post at this hour?
rock.gif

We don't al have sensible jobs with proper sleep patterns.

Thanks for the welcome anyway.
Sure i'll think of some more meaningless topics as the weeks tick by.
Glad you're still around, remember when you buy your busa, you have to take pics and post them up!!!

I put a Akro pipe, PCIII USB(W/Ivans Map) and a TRE on a guys 05 Busa last summer and boy does it run good..Very smooth,etc...I have no idea if the TRE helped. I just installed what he wanted, but I can tell you it runs most excellent..Silky smooth....

all kidding aside. TRE is good. i think he was in a boy band in the 80`s
right?
just kidding
poke.gif

Isn't Tre the drummer for Green Day?

According to the description given here

http://www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net/productsnew.html

a TRE sounds like a good and simple idea if it really works. I'm interested more for the smoother throttle response from off to on, especially when canyon carving at lower speeds. My new LE seems to go from idle to accelerate RIGHT NOW at even the slightest turn of the grip.

So, any real experience out there?

hehe its a honest to goodness real tre thread--its been a while
biggrin.gif

save your money tre dont give you any real power gains , maybe 20 or so after the flux capasitor kicks in
smile.gif

Junk to use all the time. It made my bike run like crap. I do have one that I will throw on only if I need to. Otherwise I bang the limiter at 186 or so.

I've seen this tre frenzy before. It's like being on a Gerry Seinfeld board and asking if you can have some soup. They can't help themselves. I think many of us lay in wait for someone to ask about a tre just so we can post our new material. Nothing personal, we just can't help ourselves. Timing retard eliminator, get the switchable one so you use it when you need it and it won't goof up the lower rpms.
Come on guys, he said he just joined this board, and some of you are initiating him like the new guy in cell block 4.

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139848343 -->

Welcome ignore all the smartarses just the way it is for an honest answer you will not have a chance of keeping up with me cause I have the fastest color Busa and a TRE just wont help enough..

05LE GunMetal Grey without a TRE
                                      PS.dont waste your money.
firedevil.gif
i agree 05 le is the fastest color and i wish i had a 100 dollars cause i would like to get rid of my total retard

hehe its a honest to goodness real tre thread--its been a while  
biggrin.gif

save your money tre dont give you any real power gains , maybe 20 or so after the flux capasitor kicks in
smile.gif
And it only works if you keep your muffler bearings well lubed
And don't forget the Armor-All on your tyres...
You guys are cracking me up. This is a fun forum!

Back a while, on a different bike, I carefully put some Armor-All on my tires with a rag. I forgot about the stuff that drifted to the floor.

I got on, started backing up and my foot went one way and the bike went another. I crashed over into some shelves in the garage and broke off the brake lever and mirror. Ah, the fun of learning the hard way.

Isn't Tre the drummer for Green Day?

According to the description given here

http://www.checkeredflagmotorsports.net/productsnew.html

a TRE sounds like a good and simple idea if it really works.  I'm interested more for the smoother throttle response from off to on, especially when canyon carving at lower speeds.  My new LE seems to go from idle to accelerate RIGHT NOW at even the slightest turn of the grip.  

So, any real experience out there?
The TRE will give you the ignition curve of 5th gear in all gears. For my taste, it makes the bike too twitchy. I use mine (plug and play Smart TRE that idles OK) only for runs past 186 mph. Otherwise, I leave it off.

I wouldn't worry about a TRE until I had a couple of thousand miles under my belt.

hi and welcome. everyone is just kidding. it is like being the new guy at work. i asked a similiar question once. the first responce i got was advise to puit on my body armor. and i took a good fun beating. you will find that the same guys that give you the most flack are the same ones who will help when you reed help. this board is real cool. stick around you will love it to!
beerchug.gif

Dude, I don't even own a busa....... But like was said before, We just like to have fun, the TRE question is sometimes brought up as a joke. And some people on here have multiple personalities (WWJD=ANNA), and like to get on and start some fun with us......... No harm meant to you, we just have fun on here when possible.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139870407 -->

Back