Trailers

I'll throw this out there as well for the folks who would consider the midwest area close enough to drive to buy a trailer:

trailers are VERY cheap around here, since most of them are MADE around here. Elkhart Indiana is THE manufacturing site of trailers and RVs in this country. if you find something you want to buy thats in elkhart, mail or pm me and I can go check it out for you and get pics, etc. if you want it, feel free to use my place as a free hotel while you pick up your trailer. I'll even grill for you, if you're nice to me. =)
Could put you someone up for the night here (about 90 minutes east) and save you a hotel bill
smile.gif

see, THATS what makes this place rock. mr bogus is about 90 miles east of Elkhart, and I'm about 15 miles west of elkhart. We got you covered from either side!

stay at members homes .....thats great !!!  
beerchug.gif

CONFUSING stuff......

I just looked at Trailor gaint and they have a 7x16 trailor with a v nose option and its $750 cheaper than the one in Va.....problem is Ga is 1600 mile round trip compared to 800 miles round trip for the other.....
Would you guys travel that far for an additional 750 in savings w/ v nose extra option on it??
I figute 2 days on road, hotel food and fuel to be @ $500

compare   Md $5500  1 mile drive
         Va $4000  825 mile drive
         Ga $3300  1650 mile drive  Has v-nose option
Heck if I keep looking I could probably go to Key west and buy one there for $1000 hahaha

Keep looking locally you will eventually find one. I found my 38ft'r local for 8500.00 and that size goes for well over 15K new. It has some issues but all of it is cosmetic and i can fix that. Plus it came with a Generator and A/C, sink with hot water as well.

I just bought a silver 6x12 Haulmark ramp door from Bluegrass trailer sales out of Elkhart, IN for $2467. It has side door, light, but no vent. I am getting a nice vent put in for $150 installed. I almost bought a used one on ebay for $2500. Glad I found this place.

Welcome to the oRg. Post up some pics, not real happy with my vent, broke out during the last hail storm we had.
firedevil.gif

I like he way you think Sonny. I taped it up for the trip the bash and it didnt leak at all, but I do need to replace it.

Back