Chrysler/Dodge closing = 1/2 price sale

:rofl: You went for a Challenger and came home with a Mini-VAn:laugh:

...although a very nice mini-van if it is loaded like the video.:beerchug:

nice, you got it for 1/2 pice :thumbsup:
this one was 40% off.. fully loaded , sticker price was right at 40.. OTD W/Taxes and plates was 25

:rofl: You went for a Challenger and came home with a Mini-VAn:laugh:

...although a very nice mini-van if it is loaded like the video.:beerchug:
Yea right? I was actually given the option to buy the 460Hp Cuda but Karen said I would have to part with the Busa.. (and she is right, just too much $$ for toys) I was tempted but I could not part with the Busa at this point.. I love riding and only tolerate driving places anymore..

It does have dual DVD players and 3 screens along with AV inputs in all rows for gaming, or other players.. It has some optional "MyGig" entertainment center with GPS etc and some 600W sound system..

two rows of seats are full power w/heat an the list just sort of goes on.. thing has way more junk than I need but Karen will drive it on trips instead of the BMW... (30,000 miles a year going on that car already)
Nice mini van :beerchug:

I once had the 97 3.3L the weakest part was the tranny.
I had a 96 with the 3.3 an loved that thing.. at 184,000 miles it just finally needed a transmission also, just was not worth putting one in.. But the thing ran an drove like a champ.. I went to the Chevy Astro and never really like it that well..

Note to self: Never visit a dealer with half price cars unless you have room in the driveway.... crap...

I have a spare astro van for sale as of tonight...

:rofl::poke: Enjoy the new ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
That video makes me want to buy a minivan and I don't even have kids.
mine are all grown and gone but between nieces, nephews and grandkids... I think it will get used a bit..

I never knew there was SATV btw.. TV anywhere ya want it... just what kids need, more TV... :laugh:

Back