Track Day pics! WOoHoO!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
The track day this past Saturday was a BLAST!!!  Been waiting to post up about til I got some of the pics from the photog's website!

This was my first track day EVER, and as the ones that have experienced a track day know, this was by far the BEST time I have ever had on my bike!

Here ya go! (god that BUSA looks good out there!)

s_17136634.jpg

s_90008067.jpg

s_72728067.jpg

s_10388067.jpg

s_54224203.jpg

s_25464478.jpg

s_82476178.jpg

40104225.jpg

Think im on the right track with the Wobble Powers, changed the oil again in steering damper to 80w from 75w, it reduced intensity bout 50%.

gonna have to work on it more next week, headin out to the rig in the morning for 7 days..

There is something else going on besides the oil in the damper, I suspect!

What would happen if you went back to a stock damper? You shouldn't have the wobble regardless...

I got to reading the manual and im thinkin i need to pull the swing arm and inspect the needle bearings there. They might have gone bad as well...

oh yeah! Glad to see you had a blast!! That's what it is all about
biggrin.gif
Keep those pics and when you do another one you will be able to see yourself getting better and better

I'm eye-ballin August 6th in New Hampshire with a local shop for my 1st track day. I don't want to be a virgin anymore.

I got to reading the manual and im thinkin i need to pull the swing arm and inspect the needle bearings there.  They might have gone bad as well...
Hey Busa Chemist, just know you can inspect the integrity and function of the swingarm without taking it off...remove wheel, support chain, detatch shock from linkage...have bike secure and you work the arm in its axis (up and down including sideways torque) by being behind the bike and grabing each arm support bracket. If you feel crunching, resistance, varying pressure in the arc....there's a problem.....otherwise the system is fine. Remember, the arm isn't like a crank bearing, it only swivels 8-10 degrees! When I took mine off to grease it (and maybe replace bearings) it WAS FINE WITH PLENTY OF GREASE STILL IN THERE FROM ORIGINAL ASSEMBLY. I just wanted to share that with you so you didn't do any unnecessary wrenching! Raydog

P1010088.JPG

Well Seeing how Jerry posted his I guess I will post mine as well seeings how we where there a TWS together LOL!! Was my first time as well

35742739.jpg

Back