Track day anecdotal

Milton

Registered
Two weeks ago I went with my busa 2010 blue to my first track day. Too many supersports, Aprilia RSV, 1000rr´s, ZX, etc.

The paramedic working on the track comes to me and tell me. Please, I can take a picture of your Busa. I was the slowest man on the track, but the only bike photographed was my BUSA.

My words aren´t arrogance or supersport aristocracy, its only the consequence of owning the not an hyperbike or sport tourer, but owning the Queen of Supersports.

Two weeks ago I went with my busa 2010 blue to my first track day.

You didn't really expect him to smoke the liter bikes on his first visit to the track? He will get better but with equal riders the Busa is going to fall to the lighter bikes on most tracks...except maybe a long oval. It is what it is....A fantastic all around bike but it is not a track warrior.

Last edited:
What did you think of your first track day? Will you be going for a second track day?

What did you think of your first track day? Will you be going for a second track day?

The track its addictive I need another dose!!!. I think when a rider starts to go to the track the necessity is more suffered because I think at all moments things I can improve on next visit to the track.
I think the busa its enjoyed on the tack equals or better than a 1000 or ducati. Their stability and torque are very nice to enjoy on the track

A Busa will do very well on a fast track in the hands of the right pilot. I've tracked my bike several times on the Nurnburgring and other places. I'm not very fast but not slow either. It is just to relax and enjoy.

Last week I was in Thailand and rented a Yamaha R1 for a full day, I would have preferred my Busa but this was still great fun on the twisty mountain roads.

OT - I also took place in a High Speed Boat event and did some diving outside Phuket to do something else as well. It was like swimming in a perfectly clean salt water aquarium with a lot of beautiful fishes within hand-reach.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

I cant wait to go to the track, been thinking for a long time, hope to start going next year. Im sure I will get hook right away.:laugh:

Back