Free track day anyone?

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tuff for the extremely generous offer! I'll see you there next Thursday.

:bowdown:

You are most welcome Doug! We'll see you there for a great day of fun!

I see you are signed up for both days in Spokane later this month. That's my favorite place to enjoy a day on the track. Looking forward to sharing some track time with you there as well. :beerchug:

Great offer Tuff, but I am a little bit to far from Seattle.
Thanks!:beerchug:

Dude, if you can make it all the way from Germany, get your buns in gear. You have a week to make the trip. I'll have a bike for you when you arrive! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer. That sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to take the course and will keep an eye on the schedule to see if I can make it to one.

Sully has a two day event May 27 - 28 in Spokane. Will be a great time for all. You should seriously consider making that trip. School day Thursday and Track Day Friday then two race days over the weekend if you'd like to stay for that.

You are sure to get more riding time than your body will tolerate and go home a much more confident knee draggin rider! :thumbsup:

Argg. Man work sucks sometimes. I ran to the calender and looked at May 27-28. Sometime work and fun will line up right. I talked to my dad about taking the class and he was actually very interested in it. We ride together a lot. He had always wanted to do something like that. Although he was a little worried about being too much of an old guy. He is 68 and rides my old VFR800. He has ridden bikes most of his life. I saw nothing in the information about an age limit?

If they'll still let SteveO ride, then your Dad is OK :rofl:

Yeah great! I told him right from the start I would change him part of the day but he would have to find someone else so I could get some riding in also. You guys could help me out right?

If I didn't have a broken hand, I would be there in a heartbeat. Why did I have to break it?

Back