IOWA RIDE:  Free Track Day

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys! I'm gonna sign up for NESBA's Track Day(s) at Mid America Motorplex Race Track near Omaha. If you want 2 free 20 minute sessions, register for it FREE at nesba.com
The "Riders Manual" is worth surfing over for. It is July 17&18, Saturday and Sunday. I'll probably be getting a hotel nearby if you need to overnight it. If you like the 2 free sessions, you can pay something and race the rest of the day.... so bring extra money. Make your fantasy a reality! Sign up today!
Here's a video of the MAM race track
I'm just throwing this out there.

aerial_small.jpg

damn sounds cool.... hmmm I might just have to sign up... I'm actually gonna be over in omaha the week of the 19th I think. have to raise my bike back up
wink.gif

I'm too busy to conjur a clever come back right at this moment... so MOOOOO!!

Hey WWJD do you know if you have to have your certification to ride for that time or what the other requirments might be?

Well never mind did some looking and signed up hope to see ya there WWJD and a few others pm me if ya want me cell and stuff and clues as to where you are staying? let me know

Billbell, there's a NESBA weekend over at BLACK HAWK FARMS, Wisconson THIS weekend I'm gonna try to goto! You should check it out. I think that is alot closer to you. It's like 4.5 hours for me :p but will be worth it!! YA!!

Midnight, I THEEENK the only things needed for new riders tiral is: solid bike [no leaks], good tread, long gloves, helmet, decent riding jacket, ankle covering boots, tape over lights, and you are good to go. I WILL be there on Saturday, hope to ride out Friday night and stay in the nearest sleazy hotel. You can bunk with us if you want. I dont know where yet.

Cool DeAL wwjd yeah looks like ya need 2 pairs of jeans for intro good thing i have riding pants other then that looks like fun kinda what i wanted to do since i didn't really wana spend 195 dollars on classes first this will let me know if i wana do more track days or drag time anyways keep me posted gona see if i can round up a few guys from here to come down also
cool.gif

be sure to REGISTER as track space is limited.  I'm in, paid in full now, good to go.  
biggrin.gif

I'm not going to Black Hawk Farms this time. Maybe next time I'll make that one

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088049278 -->

Well everything is set got a couple guys interested in comeing also but they haven't signed up yet i have and should be there unless the harvest gets in my way ugg sometimes i hate being a farmer

Cool! I think you will have fun. BRING MONEY incase you want to stay at the track. I don't know the cost for that.
I'm going for the day for sure, usign my STOCK busa, and buddy of mine is bringing his 636 for the free into class. We'll see you there!

fstbusa, do you think you are gonna make it to this?

I don't think so I got so much going on that week and then I gotta drive back out to omaha for the week of the 19th. Got to be at a seminar all week with another coworker. I will catch another day yet this summer.

Well fst the weekend is the 17th and 18th just bring the clothes and stuff ya need do the track and bam your already there for your events then
cool.gif

yeah but another co-worker is going with me so that doesn't quite work out.

Back