Free track day anyone?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Now that I have your attention, you are not receiving a totally FREE track day. :tongue4:

However, for the first five guys/gals that sign up, I am paying $50 of your trackday or school day fee. So any of you blokes that live up here in the Great Northwest within traveling distance of Seattle drop me a PM and I'll get you signed in.

Date: Thursday, May 13, 2010
Where: Pacific Raceway, Auburn Washington
Track School Provider: Sullivanraceschool.com
Cost: School - $300 Trackday only - $185
I'll pay $50 towards either (Your Choice) for first five guys/gals who sign up.

Life has been very good to me and I'm happy to share with my friends. Hurry, before Obama gets it all! :whistle:

That is great. I wish i just had someone to show me how to get into doing trackdays in the northeast. Always wanted to try it.

SOMEBODY take SteveO up on this! While a great gesture, just to ride w/him and pick his brain would be worth full track price!

Man that is cool. If I could attend a school day in Portland I would take you up on it. I checked the site and the Portland stuff is "to be announced." You got the ball rolling in my head for sure.

Last edited:
Man that is cool. If I could attend a school day in Portland I would take you up on it. I checked the site and the Portland stuff is "to be announced." You got the ball rolling in my head for sure.

Where are you in Oregon?

Flying home on that day... shoot, i would drive up there and ride with you

.....and pick your brain like strawberries

I am in Corvallis.

Corvallis is not that far. Come up on Wedneseday and stay the night. Bring a friend and make it into an adventure! :beerchug:

You'll have a ton of fun, get fed lunch, get to meet the infamous Mike Sullivan, make new friends and go home with a mind boggling amout of information to work on all summer long! :cheerleader:

I really wish I could make it. I am actually going to be in Seattle at that time but working instead of riding. I am not against riding to the Seattle area but Portland would be easier if there was a similar school and track days and such there.

I really wish I could make it. I am actually going to be in Seattle at that time but working instead of riding. I am not against riding to the Seattle area but Portland would be easier if there was a similar school and track days and such there.

Well stop by the track and say hello while you are up that way. Bring your leathers and maybe we can get Mike to take you around the track for a few hot laps?

Thanks for the offer. That sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to take the course and will keep an eye on the schedule to see if I can make it to one.

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tuff for the extremely generous offer! I'll see you there next Thursday.

:bowdown:

Back