Touring busa ideas for 2nd gen.

cruzinZ

Registered
Hello,

Wondering if anyone has ideas on the following parts to keep a land yacht out of my garage (Goldwing GL1800). I made my first mistake by jumping on a Goldwing, joking around, at MotoGP weekend last year. My wife jumped on and I've herd nothing but you should get one of those as your next bike ever since.

What I'm looking for: Most comfortable seats for hayabusa. I have looked at Corbin but would like other ideas for something that may be more comfortable for the passenger.

Anyone have recommendations on the strongest luggage racks for a busa? I was looking at the SW motech for topcase & sidebags. Like the idea of these being easily removable to keep the bike clean for daily commuting.

For luggage I'm looking at the Givi E41 keyless side case's. Top case E55 maxia with stoplight kit & backrest. The only downfall I've herd is that the topcase cant hold a whole lot of weight & I'm assuming that a passenger shouldnt be leaning their full weight on it. If someone has experience with these products and can give me an idea of how they hold up it would be greatly appreciated. Still looking for the ultimate touring bike to add to the stable. I'd like to have fun in the canyons and the busa has been my number one choice for a few years. Only downside is the wife also wants something that is more comfortable for long rides. Either way I'm going to keep my GSXR600 as the solo canyon carving machine.

Converting the busa to a full on touring machine is going to run ~$1800 - $2000. Still cheeper than the 20K - 25K Goldwing.

You could get one of these!!!

image-3851698724.jpg

image-3838018115.jpg

Back