Top Sellerie seat

DuraBusaTom

Registered
I just got my Top Sellerie seat in today. The seat looks amazing. There are 2 different textures of leather used. The embroidery looks sharp.
It said to lower the seat height 25-30 mm. I can say there is some seat height change but I wouldn't purchase these counting on the lower seat height. Purchase for the quality of the seat.
I went from tip toes to flat toes. I did get feeling more stabilized with this seat. It sits in the more. I have only ridden around the block.

It is a very nice quality. And there are lots of configurations you can make with your seat. I don't have the patience for that so I took one of their shelf models.

Highly recommended.

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

I just got my Top Sellerie seat in today. The seat looks amazing. There are 2 different textures of leather used. The embroidery looks sharp.
It said to lower the seat height 25-30 mm. I can say there is some seat height change but I wouldn't purchase these counting on the lower seat height. Purchase for the quality of the seat.
I went from tip toes to flat toes. I did get feeling more stabilized with this seat. It sits in the more. I have only ridden around the block.

It is a very nice quality. And there are lots of configurations you can make with your seat. I don't have the patience for that so I took one of their shelf models.

Highly recommended.

View attachment 1650519

View attachment 1650520
Sweet bike

Back