I need a Gen II front seat $$$

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I need to locate a front seat for a buddy. I posted up a while back and thanks to Truwrecks was able to locate myself a good seat.

Yeah, I know I can get one off Ebay, but I just don't see paying what people want for them out there~!~

If someone has a seat for $50 plus a few $$$ for shipping, please let me know and I'll pass it along...

We would even be interested in just the plastic on the bottom of the seat or a wrecked seat if the price is right.

What we are doing...I took the foam out of my seat and simply put the cover back over the plastic to lower my riding position at Maxton LSR. I needed an extra seat to put on my bike to ride on the roads. My buddy now wants to do the same. He took his good seat apart and would like a good seat to replace it.

If you still need one, let me know. I have a stock Gen2 seat in great condition.. will let it go cheap.

If you still need one, let me know. I have a stock Gen2 seat in great condition.. will let it go cheap.

Talked to JP through PM...I had just purchased another one from Tru and was taken care of very quickly. Thanks bud~!~

I'm good for now if you guys want to set something up...If not, you might want to post up and let us know (either way) because I'm going to wait until the new seat comes in and see which one my buddy takes then I might possibly go ahead and get another stocker for myself.

Thanks for letting me know, and $50 + shipping is a good deal from what I've seen out in La La land~!~

Talked to JP through PM...I had just purchased another one from Tru and was taken care of very quickly. Thanks bud~!~

I'm good for now if you guys want to set something up...If not, you might want to post up and let us know (either way) because I'm going to wait until the new seat comes in and see which one my buddy takes then I might possibly go ahead and get another stocker for myself.

Thanks for letting me know, and $50 + shipping is a good deal from what I've seen out in La La land~!~

heh.. yeah, I have had a bunch of PM's about the seat already lol..

Back