Corbin Seat Height for Gen 3

Puckman77

Registered
Hi everyone. I looked at the other threads about Corbin seats but they were all about Gen 1 and Gen 2. I have reached out to Corbin directly about what impact, if any, their seats have on the stock seat height of 31.5". I am looking for a seat that lowers by any amount since I can flat foot already but wouldn't mind something a bit lower. I have had good luck with them in the past on other bikes but this time around they say the seat is the same height as stock.
Does anyone have a Corbin for their Gen 3 that can confirm what the seat height is?

Dustin02, I have that one as well, but depending on how I am sitting, I feel too cramped up against the tank. I think I like the flatter surface of the stock, but would still like to be a bit lower. I have the helibars too so I figure if I get a bit lower in the seat, my lean angle will be slightly more upright without killing the looks and intent of the bike.

I have found in past the Corbin Saddle is more robust, and taller than a factory saddle until it's conditioned and settles in. But it does not lower to any great extent even after seasoned conditioning.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still ordering a set of Corbin's for my bike, but I have no problem with saddle foot height. It's a comfortable and great saddle.

Hi everyone. I looked at the other threads about Corbin seats but they were all about Gen 1 and Gen 2. I have reached out to Corbin directly about what impact, if any, their seats have on the stock seat height of 31.5". I am looking for a seat that lowers by any amount since I can flat foot already but wouldn't mind something a bit lower. I have had good luck with them in the past on other bikes but this time around they say the seat is the same height as stock.
Does anyone have a Corbin for their Gen 3 that can confirm what the seat height is?
I have a 29 inch inseam I as not able to flat foot .I purchased a seat from Brock’s that is made for him by Corbin.
I now can flat foot . seat dropped almost 3 inches .

618265F2-BD04-44A7-B869-B17567497750.jpeg

F4DDB81D-8B8C-4ED0-89A2-44D010AEB672.jpeg

Man I took a huge gamble on my Harley seat and I actually love it and it was the newest seat BadBoyz made so yeah a big chance… I’m just so worried I won’t like the Brock’s and I’ll be stuck losing money on the thing for even if I sold I’m not expecting full retail. You guys with Brock’s seats please keep us posted on your thoughts. Thanks in advance

Man I took a huge gamble on my Harley seat and I actually love it and it was the newest seat BadBoyz made so yeah a big chance… I’m just so worried I won’t like the Brock’s and I’ll be stuck losing money on the thing for even if I sold I’m not expecting full retail. You guys with Brock’s seats please keep us posted on your thoughts. Thanks in advance
im just sick of holding on for dear life in hard acceleration.

Doesn't that Brocks Drag seat mash you vitals into the Tank? No way that's working for this kid.
ok got it installed last night and its definitely different. Its not as bad or as good as I thought. I havent had time to get used to it or break it in yet. I will report back as it was a tad wet it pin it in second or third gear this morning.

May just need break it in a little. When I bought my Suzuki upgrade seat (mainly for looks) I rode for about 20 miles and took it back off and said no way, I since reinstalled it and rode a few single all day trips and now I really like the seat.

Doesn't that Brocks Drag seat mash you vitals into the Tank? No way that's working for this kid.
Yes, it does for me! The Kanji seat looks like it will have enough room in the cut carved out area to prevent being pushed into the tank but they won't sell me just the front seat.

Back