Corbin Seat Height for Gen 3

Sounds like you should just shave down the stocker some. The Corbin will either be the same or probably higher. I have a Corbin on my B-king, and I definitely sit higher on that one.
I was hoping for a Kanji seat from All Things Chrome but they tell me they only sell the front/back combo and I just want the front.
Otherwise, I will either wait for the next bike rally or search for a local shop that might be able to customize my stock seat.

May just need break it in a little. When I bought my Suzuki upgrade seat (mainly for looks) I rode for about 20 miles and took it back off and said no way, I since reinstalled it and rode a few single all day trips and now I really like the seat.
I was told that seat structure was identical to the oem and that the cover is the only difference.

I was told that seat structure was identical to the oem and that the cover is the only difference.
I agree it is the same except the cover, but it has some stitching running along the top and I think it might have been the stitching I was feeling, it’s actually a great seat once I got use to it. I don’t plan on going back to my OEM because the upgrade seat looks sharp and feels comfortable now. I can ride an hour and half straight and no issue with the seat, a few weeks ago I was on the bike for 3 hours with no break.

This photo shows the stitching, the side material is textured.

8FE3BED2-BFE6-4183-9BF9-FC9DFD5BBB19.jpeg

I love the look and feel of the material on the upgrade seat, it’s a great looking quality piece but I don’t find it any more comfortable than the OEM, others on here say it’s more comfortable. I ride with the comfort seat because it looks great. I plan to have my OEM seat modified for looks and comfort at some point.

If I had to throw a number on how much more comfortable I say 10% maybe, 20% more comfortable may be stretch for me.

I have been diagnosed with bursitis in both hips so that may be the reason I don’t find it much better.

I love the look and feel of the material on the upgrade seat, it’s a great looking quality piece but I don’t find it any more comfortable than the OEM, others on here say it’s more comfortable. I ride with the comfort seat because it looks great. I plan to have my OEM seat modified for looks and comfort at some point.
Ya . Corbin makes a custom one maybe just pull the trigger on that

Back