Does corbin shape each seat to a riders height/weight? Please answer asap!!

hemi

Registered
About ready to purchase a barely used corbin front seat for my 08. When i ordered my wife's back seat they asked height/weight/inseam, do they shape each seat individually according to this? Or is it just a reference point so if the rider has a problem with the comfortability of the seat, then they have something to work with according to height/weight specs?

hum dont know, but if your not already sold on the corbin you should try our sponser ball z motorsports, i believe they have a guy that cutom makes seats like tobin....

Just a reference point. I live about an hour and half away and I have two Corbins. I went down and had both fitted to my big a$$. They will shave the seat to your liking and add if necessary. One of the benefits of living close by.

I think they use it when they cut the seat. I know when I had my stock seat done by tobin, I had to give him all my measurements and that was so that the seat was correct to me. I dont know how this is calculated in but thats how I understand it to be

well, i went ahead and got it. The rider is only 2 inches shorter than i am, same inseam length, about 60lbs heavier, so it should be fine. I think the reason tobin/new image needs this info is because they actually custom shape the seat to the rider's size. Spoke to corbin and they said they mainly only modify them for petite riders to help them reach the ground easier, or if the customer requests it be shaved more or something

well, i went ahead and got it. The rider is only 2 inches shorter than i am, same inseam length, about 60lbs heavier, so it should be fine. I think the reason tobin/new image needs this info is because they actually custom shape the seat to the rider's size. Spoke to corbin and they said they mainly only modify them for petite riders to help them reach the ground easier, or if the customer requests it be shaved more or something

I purchased a corbin for a cbr I owned prior and the seat was "universal" per se, however they will custom mod the seat on request.

I went to Corbin to have them make my seat. Rode home and after a week, it felt a bit off. Went back the following weekend and they made me a new one, no questions asked. Quality customer service. :bowdown:

Back