New Seats are on!

Loki08

Registered
Since I liked the shape and feel of the OEM seat, and didn't want to do the same Tobin type seat, I went to a trusted seat maker here in Orlando.

Mark and Jason at Thrasher Custom Motorcycle Seats made up some killer covers, and installed them on my stock pans/cushions.

I absolutely love them!

_MG_3496lr.jpg

_MG_3494lr.jpg

They can do just about anything, exotic fabrics/leathers/vinyls. Custom embroidery, everything. I know they have done Gixxers, CBRs, Busas, and have been doing custom seats for some killer choppers for years. Great people, awesome prices, and quick turnaround.

If someone told me gator not sure I would have liked it but it looks awesome in the photos, nice addition, care to let us know approximate $ ?

If someone told me gator not sure I would have liked it but it looks awesome in the photos, nice addition, care to let us know approximate $ ?
$100 installed. Great price considering the amount of time spent stretching and stapling new covers on.

They have all sorts of upgrades and options, and their entire price sheet had me saying wow, incredible prices!

Back