Toddler killed by biker doing wheelie.

reading things like this is what makes me worry when my daughter is at camp or just out of my sight. I know she is safe at day camp, my wife is one of the directors but still just out of sight to me so I worry.

Could not imagine what those parents are going through and I hope they find the rider. He/She should be drawn and quartered. There are some things that our justice system just does not handle well, sadly the rider will likely be in jail for less time than that little girl was alive :banghead:

Wow how terrible of an event. Not sure why she was standing in the road though?
The biker obviously hit and killed her but I think we should remember our style of motorcycles look fast sitting still. So witnesses idea of speeding may not actually be so.
Either way he left the scene which incurs guilt. Could there be a chance she ran out into his path and it was unavoidable? Just plain sad these types of things always happen to young children.

Very sad indeed. Poor child, why wasn't anyone watching her? If the dumb dumb biker wasn't showin off maybe he could have a avoided the child. So sad, I read this after spending the day with my son. And I too worry myself sick when he isn't with me/out of my sight.

Rockethead using Tapatalk

*sarcasm* I like how it says "motorcycle did tricks/hit girl" blame the bike, that'll make it better. I feel bad for everyone involved but parents should teach their children the proper way to cross the street... And who let's their 3year old cross the street by themselves. I mean if a "pack of motorcycles" came down the road I'm sure sensible parents would do a head check n see where their kids are. Very sad negligent parents/ rider caused a Childs death and more bad rep for bikers.

*sarcasm* I like how it says "motorcycle did tricks/hit girl" blame the bike, that'll make it better. I feel bad for everyone involved but parents should teach their children the proper way to cross the street... And who let's their 3year old cross the street by themselves. I mean if a "pack of motorcycles" came down the road I'm sure sensible parents would do a head check n see where their kids are. Very sad negligent parents/ rider caused a Childs death and more bad rep for bikers.

Definitely. WTF was a 3 year old doing crossing the street when her mom was in the house? Good parenting could have prevented this. Anyway you slice it, the little girl paid the price for the stupidity of multiple "adults".

I agree, what an A-hole, if he/she has any kind of conscience and remorse they will do the right thing and turn theirself in and face their punishment

If it was a car doing a donuts instead would there be such a announcement made? I could have been a garbage truck driving down that road. Fact is my 3-year old would not be no where near the street. My little boy only goes on the road if I am within arms reach, otherwise he is never on the road. Some parents irritate me at times, blame the world except for themselves.

yeah, even tho the rider was being irresponsible, cant ful;ly blame him/her ", Asia Williams was waiting to cross the street and standing next to a parked car" sounds like she could have come out into the road from a blind spot, in which case, stunting and speed could have very little to do with it... 3 year olds arent very tough so even a low speed impact with any vehicle could kill... not that im condoning the actions, just saying, that by my book her parent or guardian is equally responsible... why was the kid in the street while mom was inside "Williams’ mother came outside as the motorcycle hit her daughter"... most parents i know, mine included, are pretty strict about kids in the road... andyway... they should have too much trouble finding the rider... how many "late model blue and white gixxers are out there?... surprised that someone managed to see the small sticker and identified it as a 1000 (especially IF he was speeding) but didnt get the plate... i know that me personally, cant tell the 6, 750 and 1000 apart when they are moving... let alone speeding, sway for the 1000 having that dual exhaust... assuming it was stock of course... just my 2cents anyway

Lost every single bit of sympathy when he fled the scene....

Even if he/she was afraid of the mob that would swarm the rider the right thing to do is go to a police station and turn yourself in. I don't know about any of you but if I made the rules fleeing the scene would get you 10x the punishment minimum.

He knows he's being looked for. If he was any kinda person,he would turn himself in to police! Just my opinion!

+1 man up to the action. I feel bad for all the other blue/wht gixxer riders in that area. Hell they made about a million of those things lol.

Back