To hump or not to hump?

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, this is a shameless post... a reason to add some pics.

... but we all do love pics!

So this evening I decided to remove the hump and put the bar and seat on... just for a change.

PB073684sideandtank.jpg

for me hump without the grab bar. i use the seat on sundays when i take the kids

alot of guys do the hump mod. where the bar stays on with the hump. i did it it was not for me so i got another hump

I will never do the hump bar mod... just because I don't like it. But that's another story.... and old news.

That's so funny, we ride the same bike, have done similar mods, and even had a thread exactly titled the same

You should take your dilema up a notch....add tobins

BusaDelta1.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

Double tobins look so sweet, but the hump says "badazz" to me. 99% of the time...the hump is on.

BTW-I don't like the grab bar mod either.

my original thread

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155436876 -->

I can only assume I saw your title and subconciously it came to me when creating this thread... wierd, eh? LOL!

I'm thinking about getting a new seat so I can sit a little closer to the ground. EDITED COMMENT ABOUT YOUR AIR BRAKE OUT (realized it was shown in an older pic)

Today I actually bought some Joe Rocket gloves... so that's a small step to coming around and being more safe. I'll get a riding jacket with armour soon. Slowly but surely I've changed in my ways... got some mods, stopped wearing shorts, bought gloves. hehe!

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "oops"|1155437458 -->

Oh my god are you feeling ok Pan I'm so proud .I'm not being a smarty pants either . I worry about you out there w/ no gear remember I'm a 46 year old mom too. Oh and I thought you were NEVER taking your hump off. I think you wanted to take more pics.I have crappy pics of mine My daughter needs to take some w/her camera for me.

Today I actually bought some Joe Rocket gloves... so that's a small step to coming around and being more safe. I'll get a riding jacket with armour soon. Slowly but surely I've changed in my ways... got some mods, stopped wearing shorts, bought gloves. hehe!
[/QUOTE]

I'm proud of ya Pan; I think you might survive after all! j/k How's the heat up there? My friends and I took a motorhome trip from FL up through AL to MO and back early this week and saw a lot of 100deg readings on the thermo.

Y'know, there might be hope for you after all...

I think New Enough still has Joe Rocket Rio mesh jackets for sale for under fifty bucks, over a t-shirt it feels like you're just wearing the t-shirt, wind blows through it like it's not even there.

Quite suitable for wear south of the Mason-Dixon line...

Check out newenoughs e-bay auctions! I almost had a pair of Sidis cheap... almost
sad.gif

Here's the exact gloves I bought... good for summer. It feels strange riding with gloves on so I'm getting used to it.

http://www.newenough.com/product....ack.jpg

My local dealer is a great jacket I want but I should check ebay and other spots online and maybe I can find it for less.

Hump on for sure. Don't care for the hump mod, grab handle mod either. What kind of guitar is that hanging up next to the lovely lady?

Back