To hump or not to hump

The tobins are nice, but I'm partial to the hump. Matter of fact, I did the hump mod so I could leave the grab bar on. I like it and it helps alot when I putting it up on the rear stand.

Hump is good.
smile.gif

The hump looks good, but forget about carrying anything you can't put under it or in a pocket.

IMO the Busa with the rear seat on looks like ass. The Tobins help, but more than anything it takes from the Busa's looks. For the love of God don't do the hump mod.
Let's just make this clear.  I'm assuming this statement is directed at the grab rail w/ hump on mod and not Igor's Hump Mod which allows you to store items easily in your hump while riding.

IG's hump mod is great and highly recommended and has nothing to do with appearance.
He means cutting the hump for the bar... I don't like it either.

As for IG's mod, did it myself and LOVE it!

hump it....
tounge.gif

Looks ugly without the hump on it.
+1000...sheeed, my back seat never saw a day light not even a bit (not even 5 sec...) without a hump? it looses its life... just like a Samson without the hair no power...kinda story...
if any girl wants to ride with me? I arrange ride for later, but mostly I don't like to ride with someone in my back...it cuts my confidents down big time...(what if I walked out of something but, she didn't...I can't live with that...) guess its come down to the ""Karma"" again, but, still I don't want to lead my situation der...by the way, I call em ""precious hump""
biggrin.gif

You guys are a bunch of humpers...

Wow, what an overwhelming opinion.

Hump stays on till I get something that looks better to go on the back.

Do the Hump, do the humpty hump.... I like the grab bar mod, looks like a wing, gives me downdraft to aid in traction....
laugh.gif
jk

Back