• I installed the hump, I know it effects handling 110 - 180 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I'm trying to decide. I think it makes the bike more recognizable and distinctive. But, you can't carry a passenger, and especially you can't tie anything down and carry it.

trim the hump so you can fit it over the grab rail. That way if you want to switch the hump for the seat it can be done with no tools.

I use it on track days and also like the look. It's gone when I gotta haul burgers, bagels or babes

I can switch back to the seat in minutes....4 bolts. Don't personally like the look of the hump w/the grab bar.
Love the look with the hump!

During the week I ride with the hump on. When the weekend comes around and I plan on heading to the beach, the hump comes off and the seat goes on  wink.gif.

I run the Rear Cowl all the time. My pillion seat has been on twice I think. It's a looks thing mostly, it does effect the Aerodynamics yeah, but it's not going to effect the handling one way or another so much as it will add about 3-4 MPH to your top end.

Do the Hump mod and your getting some of your storage back. thumbs-up.gif

To hump or not to hump..... I HUMP!!! that way I don't worry about having to pack someone unknown behind me. tounge.gif

I Keep the hump off so I don't have to give rides to people who don't have the right gear on. Easy excuse: "Bummer, dude. No seat for you to sit on."

--Wag--

Just picked up my new 'Busa.  The dealer had the seat installed ("too many people scratch the hump when they get on and off the bike").  I don't plan on taking on any passengers (and probably not carrying much cargo).  So, I will be putting on the hump.  Maybe tomorrow.

I "HUMP" most of the time. I did the mod so I can go between the hump and seat in seconds. Also installed the "glove box" so i can carry small stuff.

my rear seat has only been on the bike 2 times since ive owned it. so i didnt even worry about doing the grab rail mod. just keep the hump on it with the storage mod.

I have never and will never have the rear seat on the Bike cause  idea.gif

1) I look better
2) The Bikes Looks Better
3) I only ride alone
4) It keeps my butt from going overboard on Full Throttle  laugh.gif
5) It saves on gas mileage (see #3)
6) I can always say to someone who wants to ride; Well it's like this, I really would like too, BUT, as you see it only has one seat  tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back