To each his own...

LamboBusa?
LAMBOBUSA.jpg

Picture-014.jpg

2666495174_c3942a87f5.jpg

0809_sbkp_13_z2002_suzuki_hayabusar.jpg

:beerchug:

^^^ Well at least he's wearing gloves... Those will protect him... :rulez: Wonder if that's a kevlar lined track suit... ???

Anyways, he's another... :whistle:

suzuki_gsxr_1300_hayabusa_lagarto_1.jpg

I think this Busa belongs to a member of the .org

Truly some very impressive work...:beerchug:

Sin City Busa

sin_city_busa_2.jpg

sin_city_busa.jpg

LOVE the lambo busa! i would set mine up like that if i had the scratch minus the fatty wheel.

^^^ oh no... :rofl:

Nice one Pashnit!:laugh:

So here's the Yankees Busa... :whistle:

0804_sbkp_09_z2007_suzuki_hayabusaf.jpg

0804_sbkp_10_z2007_suzuki_hayabusar.jpg

0804_sbkp_03_z2007_suzuki_hayabusar.jpg

0804_sbkp_01_z2007_suzuki_hayabusas.jpg

0804_sbkp_07_z2007_suzuki_hayabusam.jpg

Something about these stretch fat tire customs that seems so similar... Is it just me or are they all being so different that they're ending up looking a lot alike???

omg not the gay guy on the pink face busa, but the pink and white busa at the top of this page... i have those same handlebars!

my god they are pointy- i got the busa Darwin Award for rushing to class one day, not putting the stand down all the way, hopping off, it starting to roll...

and me getting under it in time. no scratches, but about a 1/4 inch hole in my leg from the handlebar.

woo for not getting stitches!:laugh:

Colton

omg not the gay guy on the pink face busa, but the pink and white busa at the top of this page... i have those same handlebars!

my god they are pointy- i got the busa Darwin Award for rushing to class one day, not putting the stand down all the way, hopping off, it starting to roll...

and me getting under it in time. no scratches, but about a 1/4 inch hole in my leg from the handlebar.

woo for not getting stitches!:laugh:

Colton

I've always feared being on the wrong end of those spike grips...

Back