TIMMYDUCK IS TAKEN OUT

Bro, I'm so sorry to hear about this unforth coming event, I'm glad your to talk about it, although not in the episode we want to hear..... Just glad your alright... My daughter also says to heal up and get back on that saddle
wink.gif

This news sux, but glad you are okay and the driver got tagged. Makes it easier for insurance to sort out. Don't forget to claim your gear too. I never knew you could until I read it here. This place rocks!
Only parts I got is resevoir covers and stock windshield. Holler if you need.

Dayum glad to hear your ok (less the healing part!); looks like the Org has you set up with the parts you'll be needing.....

Dam, that stinks.

Just glad to hear you are ok!

Wish I could help ya out with parts....all I have is a scuffed rh mirror....

Yes, everyone is being more than generous and I love you guys for it.
I hope to get strong enough to turn some wrenches soon,
I can't stand looking at her this way, makes me so sad.

That driver should be charged for hit and run
mad.gif

People who take off just really piss me off!!!
guns.gif

mad.gif

guns.gif
exactly.
Please give as a favor and sue her ass for that. You will be able to collect shidload of money and get even bigger moral satisfaction.

She hit you and run, leaving you laying on the road.
People MUST be place in jail for such behavior. I`m so pissed.

Ok just a break down of parts here for TIMMYDUCK - Just trying to get things organized so he gets the parts he needs. I was going to send out my stock windshield, but has a crack in it by the mounting hole, so If anyone has a non-damaged one...Maybe you could offer it up, so I dont send Tim a damaged part.

Sending out

-Cans (Let me know on the midpipes)
-Brake Lever
-Clutch Lever

wink.gif

Glad your OK.  It sucks that the bike is damaged, but at least *you* are well enough to still talk about it.  You're smart.  Your choice to protect yourself properly (full leathers, helmet, gloves, etc.) might have saved your life.  Minimally, it reduced the severity of your injuries.  As much as it hurts to see your bike in it's present condition, you know you can replace every damaged part.  *Your* body parts are not as easily replaced.

I concur with the members who commented that as bad as this may seem now, it was truly a "Christmas present" to *you* and all those who care about you.

Good health, good luck, and recovery quickly (so you can bring your bike back to it's proper condition).

mad.gif

guns.gif
A CT state police employee was right behind me on his bike.
He takes care of there Chopper One at Bradley airport so he knows a lot of troopers.
He chased her down and made her stop and come back.
He was a great liasion to have on my side
While I was in the ambulance he did an excellant job in telling what really happened.
The woman was not very cooperative I was told.
Just kept on saying it was my fault not hers.
Well she was the one that got the ticket for " Failure to grant the right of way".
I just got another endorsement on my" licence to thrill "
On another note, as I am begging, pleading,scrounging parts.
The rear passenger pegs and mounts are both twisted and pushed in some. So If anyone has an extra set of those I am in the market.
Also should I remove the rear tail piece plastics and see if the sub-frame got tweaked.
I don't want to miss 1 bolt that should be replaced on this adjustment.
It seems everytime I go look at it I see something else wrong.
She has a very good insurance policy thru Met Life with high limits, but I am not the sueing kind of guy, I just want to be made whole again.
The bike went out at 100 % and so did I.
Why do you need to involve attorneys ? To just get what is rightfully coming to you.
I have all my reciepts on gear.
Like the Hot wheels helmet retail like 529 but I got it for 340
Pants 249.95, I paid 180.
Jacket 229, I paid 150
I don't know if I can get deals on this stuff again.
They should replace at retail value, but I know they won't.
Anyhow thanks everyone for being so great.

tim, hope your alright from that wreck! sorry to hear about it. i have a windscreen and cans w/ mild scratches if you need them. mend well

I'm so sorry!
sad.gif
Damn cagers not paying attention...I swear, it's pathetic that this happens at all...

I'm glad you have no broken bones and the Busa can be fixed. If I had any spare parts lying around, they'd be yours...don't have any
sad.gif
Heal fast and I'm just so glad you're okay...

sad.gif

Yes indeed my friend, we are all glad that you are okay after that one. Hope that you get back to 100% soon.

Hope you are getting back on with your life. at least they did catch the run away.. I got stuck with paying my deductible when involved in a hit and run.

It takes time, but you will feel better, and it helps not to be reminded by seeing all the scratched and damaged parts.

good luck.

Valium, I'll ship out the windshield if he needs.

Tim,
PM me an address if you need windscreen. I have a stock one in decent shape. Yours for....

the asking
smile.gif

Thanks everyone,
Sort of not really improving yet.
Just resting up trying to let my muscles heal.
Big strip down will be tommorrow when the adjuster arrives,
and I will know more then.
And again thanks to everyone who is helping.

Back