TIMMYDUCK IS TAKEN OUT

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, was crashed out by a woman today on a 2 hour tour with 6 riding buds from onedownfiveup.com
Just in from 8 hours at the hospital.
Good news no broken bones.
Bad news, ripped muscles everwhere, I went down Hard and I am not 18 anymore, 20 years 2 months and 23 days since my last incident where I was wrecked by a truck.
It was a hell of a wreck and only because I was wearing full gear am I here to post this.
If you really want the details and pics someone can link in from that site.
It's under Rides and Events, Christmas eve ride.
And under media for pictures with the same title
I am just to sore, delusional, and tired to go on anymore today.
My big request is going to be for Stock cans both sides and other stock unwanted parts.
I will pay accordingly, I just can't stand to see my baby this way.
The Police cited the driver and put her at 100% responsibility, but with the medical in there it will take a while to settle.
I need parts now please.
I need both cans.
both mirrors
brake lever if anyone has got it.
Will get all new plastics from wherever.
Also the clutch cover was wrecked and I need that too.
Thanks in advance guys and Merry Christmas.
If anyone can help please post up or P.M me.

IMG_0197.JPG

Hey Bro...sorry to hear about your accident...Glad your ok.

I have the following
- stock cans
- stock headders
- stock clutch & brake lever
- stock windshield

Let me know what I can do to help ya out
wink.gif

I'm down on the cans, brake lever and windscreen.
Poor bike got it on both sides as I went under the car.
Tell me what you will need for parts and shipping to 06070 and I will send you a money order.
And Thank You so very much.

Daammm, Timmyduck, I read the post over at onedownupfive.com. Your one lucky dude. Hope everthing comes out alright and the biiiaatch gets what's coming. If I here of any parts I'll send em your way.
Anyway's you really deserve a really nice Christmas.
40__s.gif

Glad you're ok!!!! I'm sure you are going to be hurting for awhile!!! Take care of yourself and get well soon!!!

I wish I could offer some parts but I only have a scratched right cowling.

Merry Christmas!

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135572500 -->

sorry to here about this ...you know what ya got to do...heel up shake it off. and go for a ride!!at least its not spring yet and your bones get a couple months to heal up.

man im glad to hear nothing is broke. well just count ur blessing. hope u get better soon and hopefully that bike at the same time. plus MERRY XMAS

I hope you heal quick and I am glad you are still with us!!! Have a Merry X-mas!

dang dude, sorry to hear about this! I have stock cans but sounds like Valium has you covered there
cool.gif

Great to hear you made it out ok, take time and heal up correctly.

And not to sound like a goul but can ya tell us the gear you had on and maybe post a few pics of it? Always good to get the "crash report" on what gear works but *always* sux that someone has to test them
sad.gif

Glad to hear youre ok, let me know if you opt for some aftermarket cans.NJ.

Man, that blows--at least your intelligent, protective gear committment paid off. Get better fast!  
smile.gif

I've got mirrors... and you have plenty of time to put her back together...

Dave

Back