TIMMYDUCK IS TAKEN OUT

have two stock exhaust systems let me know if you need one just pay shipping
have extra rear seat/ set of mirrors/know how you feel got taken out by a pickup in aug 05 took till nov before i could ride again. glad to here nothing broken.get well soon.

<!--EDIT|DRAGBUSA1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135525367 -->

Glad to hear your ok!

What did the other driver do, pull out in front of you or change lanes into you?

damn dude sorry to hear
sad.gif
guess it was a good thing i didnt go on that ride then
wow.gif

Glad it wasn't worse. Don't have any of the parts you need but I'm sure others will. Hope you heal quickly

Glad to hear your ok!

What did the other driver do, pull out in front of you or change lanes into you?
She pulled out in front off us.
3 bikes had gone by her, then maybe a 100 foot break with me in the front of the second group.
She pulled out and just pretty much stayed there, didn't hit the gas or anything.
I beleive she was trying to get her license out of the money envelope from the bank drive thru she had just come from.
The most disgusting part was she never once got out of her car to ask if I was alright.
She left the scene to begin with and I of the other guys rode her down and made her stop.
I went out for a second or two and was told my head was bouncing between the road and her gas tank like a ping pong ball as I slid down the road underneath her car.
Good times.

Don't worry about about "buying" the mirrors, they are yours. You can buy me a Taco at "South of the Border" for the shipping...

What is the address? I'll get them out on Tuesday as long as work isn't completely nuts...

Charma has been kicking my A$$ recently, I need a few good turns...

Thanks Grumpy,
Haven't been to South of the border since Dec 1975 I was 11.
Bought a ton of Fireworks for the bicentenial celebration.
Talk about a kid in a candy store, I remember there M120's had a pretty good bang.

Heal up soon BusaBro
wink.gif
I have a windscreen out of all your listed parts. I also have stock headers. Let me know (pm) what you need and its yours. Don't sweat it you'll be all fixed up in no time.

dang dude, sorry to hear about this!  I have stock cans but sounds like Valium has you covered there
cool.gif

Great to hear you made it out ok, take time and heal up correctly.

And not to sound like a goul but can ya tell us the gear you had on and maybe post a few pics of it?  Always good to get the "crash report" on what gear works but *always* sux that someone has to test them
sad.gif

I was wearing a:
Shoei TZ1 Hot wheels helmet
Joe Rocket Meteor 4.0 jacket
Joe Rocket Supersport Leather Pants
Lacrosse Adventure PFT boots
Reusch Leather gloves
Helmet: 1 good Chunk out and abrasions around, It held wonderfully.
Jacket: hard abrasions all around and ripped one arm tab out over the armour did not fail anywhere.
Pants: held well though lost stitching on rear left wallet pocket which was empty and the belt loop above
Boots : ground down right inners but held also, probably not water proof anymore though.
Glove nothing they are warm and multi-purpose still, bike, sleds,skiing.

Ohhhh... Glad it wasn't worse. Hope you heal quickly! Unfortunatelly I don`t have any of the part you needed. I already sent my mirrors to another members and I have stock cans, painted black. Let me know if your need them, no charge.
Your plastics looks repairable, you can have them custom painted or sell them to me
smile.gif
maybe it`s just time to get custom paint.... Can you post closeup pictures of your damages, gears included? When you have time, no hurry...

Yeah, I heard that one already " Track Plastics "
The left is really ground down, the pics don't do it justice.
But, If I cant get them to you I will, because the last things I want around my garage are reminders of this dump.
I am going to go for a total on this one.
Because I know 1000 times more about this bike than the adjuster and I will show him both on paper and in person why it is to their advantage to total it , sell it back, and give me my Check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dayum bro take care and heal up. take your time. ive got stock pegs, rear seat, grab bar, and thats all thats left of my bike from my wreck. if ya need anything hit me up. Dennis

Back