The taken apart bike pics

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Just talked to My gf yesterday. She talked with her sister in law who had details of the wreck when she talked to the 2 separate witnesses.  I said before she flipped twice.  Well in actuallity they both flipped twice.  BOTH times she flipped she was ON THE BIKE.  Like I said before she did not let go of it, was still in riding position on the bike.  They must have flipped PERFECTLY on the right side TWICE.  Because the whole left side is untouched completely, including the right side tail section and tank itself.

And to add more to the weirdness, both her shoes came off and her HELMET. it was way away from her and she never loss conscience. She was very alert when the people stopped to check on her.  Docters were shocked at how rare the incident with her right foot was.  It was hanging off and to the side, out the socket and did not break a single bone in her foot, just the ligiments were gone!

She says God helped her because how do you flip 2 times perfectly on the same side WHILE sitting and holding on the bike, get no head injuries from strapped helmet comming off during the mess, and have some rare incedent with your right foot that should have been destroyed.

She is doing great, taking little to no pain pills, moving by herself etc just getting better, lost 20lbs when last week it was just the opposite. Its crazy man.

Now below are the pics of the bike in current state.
smile.gif

thebike(1).JPG

thebike(3).JPG

thebike(2).JPG

also my best friend, he is like my brother, is getting an 06R1 real soon. Ever since he came down a couple years ago and showed him my bike, he was bit by the bug and wanted a bike ever since. He was set on getting the 06R6. But I think I convinced him to get the R1 so we would not have to upgrade again in 3 months like I did. So he will have to take it easy at first. He is should have it like within the month because all he has to do is get a job, and the bike is being bought for him in full. Hell I with I could get a new literbike for free. He is new to bikes as far as riding them. He has an MSF class set up. so hopefully he gets it it within the month!!

Start a new thread when you get your "need list" for the Busa together. Girl getting better, now time for the ride?

Thanks guys.  It is time NOW to start getting this bike back in shape.  Is this upper a good replacement ofcourse it will need paint:  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GSXR-1300-HAYABUSA-UPPER-FAIRING-ABS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35583QQitemZ4626444292QQrd
Z1" target="_blank">CLICK FOR THE UPPER</a>

If you want good deals on tires, check out Charles, aka StreetnTrack. He's got some good prices.

As for the upper, it looks like it's ok. I never heard of or dealt with that seller on Ebay. Seems like an alright price, but if you'd like, you can always check out the parts guys here on the board: LS6, GoldenChild, suzuki4life, E-Racer, etc. At least you'll know that with these guys, you won't get scammed and they'll treat you right.

PM me a list of your parts that you need and I'll see what I can donate.

When a person suffers sudden trauma and shock the blood and fluids go away from the outer extremities. The feet get smaller and I guess either her helmet wasnt a good fit to begin with and it (probably her face and cheeks) shrunk a little. If you ever seen when a person gets hit by a car you can usually mark the point of impact where they come out their shoes. Also in plane crashes, shoes are all over the place because people come out of them.

Back