timmyduck

mike04busa

Registered
I hate to post this,but Mrs timmyduck posted on another site that timmyduck took off from VT. to his sisters in ct.On friday the 6th. Deb. talked to him on sat. and has not heard from him since.I figured I know he is on this fourm also so I would post it up.Thanks for any info.If you know anything post it up or pm him. (I don't know if she can check his pm,s I will see) and I will let her know on the other site (BANDOFRIDERS.NET). I'am just tryin to help. Thanks.

NESR was looking for him too!
lurk.gif

OH WOW, That don't sound good ? I HOPE everything is okay !! Make sure you let us know anything !!

Mrs. Duck has talked to him this is here post from BOR.... Im glad hes OK
beerchug.gif

"Well I guess I need to apologize for worrying anyone else along with myself. He called me a short time ago I asked him to log on to tell everyone he was OK but not sure if he did or not so here I am. His cell phone died and I guess I did not realize without that there was no other way to contact me to let me know he was OK and going to be delayed by 3 days. Again I apologze for dragging all of you into this.
Deb"

sounds like timmyduck is gonna turn into a plucked chicken! Glad he is okay!!
thumb_up.gif

Glad to hear it Mrs. Duck. I heard on BOR he was ok.plucked chicken sound's good.Tell him not to scare so many people next time.We should all chip in for an x-tra cell phone battery
winkold.gif

Glad you are OK. Next time you better take a spare battery. Oh and by the way you are on a fast bike, that means you are not too far from anywhere.
wowold.gif
smile.gif

Back