hids still have'nt shown up  !!!!!!&#

ilwu23busa

Donating Member
Registered
I was hoping to get a hold of big george I know there has been few of you guys that have purchased the kits from him.............. I sure liked the step by step on the install he had !!!!! I was just hoping to get a conformation from him !!!!!! If he is waiting until he get 20 sets ordered before he purchases his next block of them ... that would be nice to know !!!!!! I purchased mine from him back on the march 5th the payment went through on the 7th ........ I would really like to hear something
argue.gif
I've tried to pm him and left him a email from his busazilla site .....just hoping maybe someone could help me out with reaching him
cool.gif

thanks
chris

Hey Chris -

Have you tried to locate him over at http://extremebusa.com

I think that is where he setup shop. dont think he is coming back to this site anytime soon. You should be able to contact him over there or at least post a thread that will get his attention

Hope this helps

You will definately get a reply from him over there......I haven't heard anything bad from anyone with them not getting the HIDs....you will be GTG!

(ilwu23busa @ Mar. 20 2007,18:15) Has anyone else out there had trouble getting theirs
rock.gif
?
SHOCKED.gif
Still waiting on mine and there is a few others.........

I pm'd him earlier today over at extreme but still no reply...

sad.gif

If you have PM'd him over there, he my be bogged with stuff, give him a little time and he will clear it all up for you.

HI  GUYS ..  NOT TO worry  i  just  got  his  pm  after  a few  mails..  guess he's  busy  tho ..  just got his  mail.Have  faith in him .. myself  too had  been waiting for  the HID kits..  Hope that  he  will check  for  us  and  get  back to us  real soon..

Took a while to get my kit too, but everything worked out great. Love those HID's!!! Also posted a couple pics on the other site. The thread was deleted over here.

I sure wouldn't sweat it, and would expect that you'll hear from him.

I was in the list of 2nd package he received...he prolly ordered 3rd from Japan...and waiting on it....give some time
rock.gif

right on I was just getting a little nervous when there was no reply

I guess people do get busy though!!!!!!
rant.gif

Hey guys, I am not Georges spokes person but I do want to offer up some info for you.

The second package was held up at customs like the first one, so there has been a slight delay.

I quote

Let me just give everyone an update. Anytime I was ordering from my vendor prior to the Group Buy I was grabbing 10 at a time from Japan. No problem coming through Customs and then no problem getting the DHL delivery. Once I started grabbing 20 at a time to get a better price for the GB the weight of the boxes changed to 66lbs - which apparetnly make things different for me when it comes to Customs and DHL. The current order should have been here last Mon but once again Customs held up my boxes and DHL made me do the whole deal again with faxing everything about my life story to them. I'm trying to eliminate that by having my vendow send 10 in a box and stagger the delivery 1-day. I'm not trying to get over on the system but WTF with all the hoop jumping! Right now I have 10 in hand and I'm shipping today. There aren't that many people remaining in the GB so if you are one of the remainders please contact me via PM or via email at admin@busazilla.com

Thanks!
-G
[/Quote]

As he has stated before PLEASE e-mail him if you have questions.

I also want to add, that George will not be returning to the .org because of irreconcilable differences.

So please e-mail him if you have any concerns and he will take care of you.

NO ONE will be taken advantage of or lose their money.

Edited by heavybusa on Mar. 21 2007,08:42

(thrasherfox @ Mar. 20 2007,16:48) Hey Chris -

Have you tried to locate him over at http://extremebusa.com

I think that is where he setup shop. dont think he is coming back to this site anytime soon. You should be able to contact him over there or at least post a thread that will get his attention

Hope this helps
Yep. +1 on contacting him on the other board or via email directly. I wouldn't worry a bit.

Took a little longer than I would have liked to get my kit, but I absolutely love the HID's. The kit is GREAT!

Back