gsteve's new 'busa

Haywood

Registered
As you may or may not know, gsteve finally took the plunge and bought an '04 black and blue.. He's from out of town (on the bald a$$ prairie) and banditoo and I rode to the dealer to meet him and congratulate him on his purchase. Here are 5 photos I took.

Pic 1

gsteve_s_new_ride.jpg

pic 5, last one. the rumours are true, and you would be correct if you said gsteve ain't much to look at but the bike sure is nice!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

proud_new_owner.jpg

biggrin.gif

'Gotta love seeing multiple 'Busas lined up together! Something must be happening! Glad you guys were able to meet up with him there. Bike looks quite nice!

Congratulations on the new bike Steve. It's good to see board members get together.

Congrats on your new bike. You guys look like you had a blast picking up the new ride for Steve.
smile.gif

flyboy... yup, it was all good, but the best part was the ride banditoo and i took after leaving the shop. (no offense, gsteve)
wink.gif

Nice, yeah that was a great day, weather was perfect for a rip through the hills !! Tood bad gsteve couldn't have joined us on that ride ..
cool.gif

Hi Peter... thanks for posting those. I knew I should have put my helmet on 1st.... ! I should have bought a rain suit , youd think I lived in BC the rain its been pouring here. I have about 500kms on it so far and no probs, other than my drivers lic feels endangered. Wish I would have had a chance to do the tour with you and bandito, over here in the bald azz area we dont know what this cornering thing you guys refer to is. Everything here is straight , hense the busa and not a mini bike[aka r1 gsx etc]. sj

Gotta love that black and blue color scheme. Nice bike. Congrats!

Congrats on the bike gsteve, it's a beaut. That was cool of you guys to meet him there when he got it. A friend of mine met me on the highway comin home on the day I bought mine. It was a good feeling to share with another bike rider. Was too bad he was on an old gix11 and couldn't even hang before I got to break her in
laugh.gif
He ended up sellin his not too long after!
biggrin.gif

Waddya mean buying a Busa and then loading it in a truck?
rock.gif
It is a Very nice truck though...got a 2500 Avalanche myself.

Back