80th Running Of the LOuden Road Race and Rally

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Dear Hayabusa Riders:
The days are coming quickly these days,(like are bikes)
I have read a lot of posts about Bike week and where people will be, like Old Orchard Beach or whatever.
Whom is really going to be there?
I for one will.
As I said in a post under the bike week flag, we have open space and full service bays available.
My best freind has his home and shop open too us.
I hope too see lots of posts, in the hope of bringing a record # of Busa's together the week after next.
Contact # is 802-793-7120
Just ask for Timmyduck

flyabusa

Registered
i for one plan on being there on the 13-15 unless i get rained out or something important happens before then. Would like to get an address & time where everyone will be to get together.

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
How about a breakfast meeting at the Tilton Diner.
Friday morning sometime
It is right off of exit 20 of interstate 93 about 8 miles west of Laconia on RT 3, very easy to get to.

race24x

Registered
Me and some buddies will be there 13-15 wont get there till Friday about noon though I would love to get togther name place and time I was trying to get all of us together too

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Oldest motorcycle races in America.
Races are at the New Hampshire International Speedway
in Louden NH.
Partying goes on at a place called Weirs Beach in Laconia, NH on Lake Winnapasaqui.

jetset

Registered
First off let me tell you I will be there rain or shine thats where my vacation is every year this time this is my 20th year going. I used to live in NH I hope I can meet with you at the tilton diner I believe it right off 93the rte 3/11 tilton exit by burger king or there abouts.I have your cell I will send you mine via pm I know its going to be cold thats no problem butI 'm not going to be riding in the rain unless I get caught in it.We too have a tradition we take a midnight run to the Weirs every year.I stay in Louden on 106 at a friends he lives about a mile from the track. We meet at K-mart buy the liquor store at 11:30m pm and then ride to the Wiers the more the merrier I hope to meet up with you then are maybe for breakfast I will be merrimack the night before Drinking
drooling3.gif
so I'll try to make it for bfast.
biggrin.gif

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Jet, great to hear you will be there.
I will be down at the diner from say 9-10 a.m Friday morning.
As a first chance rallying point.
And you a correct about the location.
Exit 20 of interstate 93 routes 3/11

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAltarBoy