Bikers Rally Against Road Rage

karnage

Registered
The rally is this saturday.In Tacoma at Rock the Dock.I will be helping with the bike show.The benefit is for a fellow rider that was knocked off the road by a cager in a fit of road rage.Shes ok and alive but has 2 broken ankles and lot of screws holding them together.There will be raffles, prizes, auctions, live bands, beer garden, bbq and the bike show.Supposed to be huge.KOMO news 4 is supposed to be there.Come show your support if in the area.Starts around 3:00 ang goes untill 9:00 then it moves inside.

WTF is wrong with people...Who rationalizes this action and then follows through. That is attempted murder:banghead:

We are surrounded by idiots:please:

That's why I hate riding anymore- ppl on the cellphones is the number 1 cause and not paying attention is the second

Sent from my iPhone

It happened again.Someone bumped a passenger off a harley then bumped him again and knocked him off the bike.Was totally on purpose.Who does it twice to makes ure they both get knocked off??

Hope any orgsters in the seattle/tacoma area can make it.$10 to enter the bike show, gets you 6 raffle tickets and a free drink and a bag of swag from yelp.Should be huge.I will be there helping with the bike show and entering as well.

Back