Sturgis rally

snowman

Registered
I just got back from the Rally in Sturgis SD.  Had a great time and highly recommend it.  The event organizers claim that over 500,000 bikers come through the Black Hills area during the week.  99% of them are cruisers but I did see several sport bikes including 5 other Busa’s.  I met tons of bike enthusiasts and none of them had a single bad thing to say about the Busa.  Just lots of complements.  

I’ll post some pics as soon as I get them off my camera…

we are waiting for those pics!!
cool.gif

welcome back.

feel free to send me the girlie pics
tounge.gif

Stopping for Gas...  Shadow needed a refill..  Busa had 3/4 tank left

<!--EDIT|snowman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155609237 -->

Stopping_for_Gas.JPG

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Yeah Yeah, God Bless Boobies... I'm with ya, just not here."|1155620130 -->

hahah great pics. I dont know if the mods will approve of the last pic. But its a great one. Thanks for sharing.
tounge.gif

I don't remember seeing a red/black busa... I did see 4 or 5 during the week though. If you were between Deadwood & Whitewood you might have seen me! Hope you had a great time out here..
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|HillsRider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155614688 -->

I don't want or enjoy pulling ears. But Bottom line, The Board is a no Hootie Hoo's Zone. NONE, Nope not even the little ones...

Just the way it is here. If you want to post pics of them Airbushed hooters, GREAT maybe paost a link to them with a warning ... But Please not here...

Seriously...

Rev

Thanks for the light slap on the wrist Rev. I did not intend to push the limits on that one. Although you have to admit ... it did get a bit of attention
tounge.gif

Back