TIMMYDUCK IS TAKEN OUT

Sorry to hear bro!!! Heal up, take your time and get a lawyer ASAP. Just gather up your records and keep 'em in a safe place. When I wrecked a year ago, didn't break anything thanks to gear (and GOD), but I separated a pubic bone and had some bad muscle contusions too. It was painful for a while but the human body is resilient and WILL HEAL. Again, TAKE YOUR TIME. The bike will always be there when you're ready.

Wish I had stuff to send out. I MAY have a stock windshield so if the others don't pan out for some reason, drop me a PM and it's yours.

Heal up well. Don't let the woman off the hook for the H&R. That kind of shitt needs to be STOPPED.

--Wag--

The adjuster came and totalled me out !!!!!!
Said the only part I didn't need was a tank.
04 GSX1300 rk4 = 9200
05 should be 600 higher.
13800 miles hurts me he says.
anyhow with all the parts coming in and everything else, this is the perfect Buy-Back Deal !!!!!!
P.M. for details

After Accident Photo's First 2 Posts .

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135859773 -->

Man tough to hear about shiat like that-- glad you are OK--- Under her car --Dayam
sad.gif

how the heck did I miss this?!?! Damn, bro...sorry to hear about it. Rest up and heal quick...yer baby will be waitin for you.

Only parts I have to send out are stock cans, but I think that's covered. If not, let me know and they're yours free of charge. Don't even worry about the shipping.

There is some stuff being given away in the random thoughts section under the post called pay it forward. Check it out . Glad your okay.

Can some one link this thread or the pictures at the beginning into into my For sale thread.
05 Busa 4000 firm thread
Thanks.

Hey Timmy just wanted to make sure I got the story right . The lady was a fault cause she fail to give u the right of way. So you went through her insurance for the claim. Am I right.
If so thats good cause I heard many stories saying if a car pulls out and u hit them it's our fault.

Back