Timing retard on gen 2

None of you have had issues with the oem valve springs taking the limiter to 11200?

I flashed my gen2 Busa, and about 2 dozen others, as well as my Bking, and 6 more of those, all as a gen2 Busa bin file, Busa smart tre, stp's adjusted as mentioned, soft cut off, fans on 10 degrees sooner, etc.
Myself and many of those tend to run a bike hard too.
This has been over last 6-7 years.
Never once have I had or heard of a single issue, complaint, or problem.
If the valve springs couldn't handle the soft cut being off, belive me, you would have read about it here.
A standard flash(no air/fuel changes), basically gives you the stock bike's full ability.
It removes or adjusts settings that were put in place to make the Busa less agressive, more subtle in power delivery, and more user friendly to a bigger market.
The begining of bike nannies.
Have your ecu flashed, and enjoy the noticeable difference.
No worries.:beerchug:

Ya I have the flash stuff here im gonna do tomorrow. Weird thing is Smith said regardless of soft or hard cut your limit will be at whatever you set it to. He said he's never heard of removing soft cut and gaining rpm

Flash is done. Did all the usual stuff. Changed rev limit to 11200 and only hard cut. Still may experiment with setting the flies to fully open at 4000 instead of 6000 but haven't tried yet

So I made changes to the stp opening from 3600 rpm and 20%throttle up they are at 94%. Also added 3%more fueling to the modified area on my pc3. Bike runs amazing. I'm still convinced the stp are more of a restriction than help I know some will disagree but there is no disagreement with the fact that the bike accelerates a lot quicker from a lower rpm with them fully open than with them opening at 6k etc. Providing you add a bit of fuel. I have zero hiccups or lag doing a pull from low rpm to high

Back