Timing retard on gen 2

Ok so ill set it to 11200 then. Just thought it was odd he said soft cut doesn't change it while others say it does

IDK how many of us are/will be using ECU Editor but I can see how a thread dedicated to making adjustments with would be extremely helpful. There are video tutorials but I can't run that kind of file on my computer. I'd be more than happy to make a tutorial with pics but I don't have my bike running yet.

Yes there seems to be diff versions etc causing confusion. I can't even watch the vids on wmv file

Not different versions, just changes over the years from software updates.
No different than Windows updates, sometimes nothing noticeable, other times there are small changes.
For example, in the original version of Ecu Editor, there was a box to check called gearing limiters, and a seperate for the top speed limiter. After several configurations of this, today, the same is accomplished by checking one box, called Busa smart tre.

Woolich Racing, Log box pro and a wide band O2 sensor.

Tune how you ride, and on the fly

None of you have had issues with the oem valve springs taking the limiter to 11200?

My rings got tired after about 4000 passes but the springs were still working fine. I know some guys say there is variation in OEM springs. Maybe mine were good ones.

If they ever answer there calls and messages, we could get an answer from North Dakota
In have left 2 messages with questions, with no reply, but still an awesome product though!

I sent a support ticket on this topic a few weeks ago when I was looking to purchase a Pro. I asked if there was a Pro and what features it would have. This is what they said:

1. There was at some point a few years back. We had (have) plans to introduce a new model, problem is inventory was exhausted faster than a new one could be designed and mass produced. So, we have the design down, have some sample pieces we're working with and are continuing working on them adding new features and improving ones from the old models.
2. It will be nearly identical in features. While the final feature list has not been finalized yet all the features will be there that were in the old box, albeit improved upon. So things like 8x AD input/channels for extra data streams from other sensors on the bike (boost sensor, brake pressure, fuel pressure, oil temp, oil pressure, suspension travel, etc) can be logged in addition to what the bike currently produces. Additionally, there was the option of having wireless engine data so one didn't have to be connected to the box to accrue engine data while either troubleshooting or tuning on the bike (still had to be connected to flash the ECU though). Additionally, it will be a v3 interface so it will be compatible with the newer bikes that need v3 interfaces as well as with it being a v3 box, it will have access to diagnostic functions.

Same as i found with a support ticket tonight.
I so wish my Pro wasn't on the Busa when it was stolen

Back