Time to retire some polls...

Should old polls be put to rest? (this one dies in 30 days)

• Let them die with dignity

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Let them be roadside attractions forever

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Seems every now and then someone goes through and revives a few dozen old polls, some are still relevant but many are just ppPPppppPpp

maybe some can be laid to rest?

I agree 1000% I hate realizing that the poll i just voted on is from 3 years ago and now no longer matters :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

I like seeing the old polls pop up on occasion.

Let 'em live forever!

--Wag--

I like seeing the old polls pop up on occasion.

Let 'em live forever!

--Wag--

Agreed! In some instances it is education for us newbs.

I still don't really understand what a TRE does, but I don't want to be THE PERSON who asks that question.

I know it stands for something like the elminating the timing of retards.

I still don't really understand what a TRE does, but I don't want to be THE PERSON who asks that question.

Waaaay off. They create oxygen and provide shade.:whistle:

Disagree! The people that started these polls/threads 3-5 years already have their answers. If a noob has a question that needs to be answered then ask and receive up to date answers from people who have a few extra years of experience under their belt not outdated answers with info. pertaining to 5 years ago.

Disagree! The people that started these polls/threads 3-5 years already have their answers. If a noob has a question that needs to be answered then ask and receive up to date answers from people who have a few extra years of experience under their belt not outdated answers with info. pertaining to 5 years ago.

To add to that, alot of the members who started the older polls are no longer active members

And with this poll started, some smartazz keeps voting in allllll the old polls :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back